+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Dallas Baptist

Puppy ULMSigEp is an unknown

Re: Dallas Baptist

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Thanks... how did you get this ?
    Got it off of our (ULMScout) board. DBU is good. They do not play in a conference, therefore can pitch their A's whenever they feel like it. Plus they play alot of home games; I swear the wind must blow out 35 mph in left field every game there. The Sunbelt or WAC should pick up this team for Baseball only. They are always a good club.

Champ beaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your timebeaux66 Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

I will reserve my judgement for conference play. If he can pull off a .500 WAC season then i will be somewhat impressed. Don't see it happening though.

Champ hambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond reputehambone29 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ULMSigEp View Post
    Got it off of our (ULMScout) board. DBU is good. They do not play in a conference, therefore can pitch their A's whenever they feel like it. Plus they play alot of home games; I swear the wind must blow out 35 mph in left field every game there. The Sunbelt or WAC should pick up this team for Baseball only. They are always a good club.

What are their A's?

Champ killerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nicekillerdawg is just really nice killerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    What a new concept I don't know why we haven't had a five page discussion on this topic? I aplaud your novel thinking.

PS is there any way we can get a smiley of someone beating a dead horse?
    I missed the beating and would have enjoyed it.

I was one of about, oh, let's see, ONE, who wanted to get rid of him 3 years ago.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by killerdawg View Post
    I missed the beating and would have enjoyed it.

I was one of about, oh, let's see, ONE, who wanted to get rid of him 3 years ago.

I'm not advocating his firing, but for those who are... who would be your suggestion for a replacement?

+ Reply to Thread