+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Who is going to a tea party?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Who is going to a tea party?

I am not sure where all of the locations will be, but I do know they will be held at the Bossier City Civic Center and there is one in Alex. as well on April 15th. My family and I will be at the one in Bossier.

Bulldog BR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her gameBR dog is on top of his/her game

Re: Who is going to a tea party?

Folks, I don't get too political in my daily life. I don't push my opinions on others. I don't give money to politicians or put out their yard signs. I make a point of always voting and my wife and I take the kids when we vote. My vote is all I have to offer a politician and 3rd party is something I have to seriously consider at this time. Both parties have sold out and I am disgusted with them all (national politicians particularly, there are exceptions). I am sure that the liberals love the idea of divide and conquer, but I am not sure there is any other way to go. Full steam ahead and let the chips fall as they may. My money, and I think we are all betting big at this point, is that there are plenty of democrat capitalists out there that might look 3rd party as well.

I have friends from Tech who are both conservative and moderate democrats, but all are capitalists. There are articles like the one below published every day and it flies in the face of everything I believe in and am trying to teach my kids. If there is a Baton Rouge tea party event, I would like to know about it. I think it is time to get engaged with what is going on. Regardless of being republican or democrat, this ain’t right!

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123879833094588163.html

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

I wish I could. The Louisville Party is right in the middle of a class I've already missed twice.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Thanks for the link- I hadn't seen that.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be at the Baton Rouge event at the steps of the state capitol, along with some other people from work. I hope to see some other Dawgs there!

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

I might be able to go to the Tulsa tea party. I think it is at noon a few blocks from where I work.
    Go Tech!

Champ TechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud ofTechsasDawg has much to be proud of TechsasDawg's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Who is going to a tea party?

I plan to be in McAllen, Texas next Wednesday!!!

TD
    ~~

+ Reply to Thread