+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: North Korea

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Re: North Korea

Forgive me for responding with two seperate posts, but responding in one would have been excessively long.

Quote Originally Posted by Spinoza View Post
    How's this for IGNORE......
    I shall IGNORE THE FACT of your effort to CHANGE THE SCOPE of this thread by introducing Slick Willie in an effort to mitigate little george.

The reason that I referenced Clinton was to point out the fallacy of your argument that Bush was the person responsible for "feeding the tyrant."

I shall IGNORE THE FACT of your opting to proffer no comment regarding the "axis of evil" speech FACT.

I'm sorry I must have missed your opinion of the speech somewhere in blah blah blah. Was it really pertinent to the discussion?

I shall IGNORE THE FACT of your lengthy hyperlink that contradicts NO FACT in my replies...... But please feel free to point out WITH CITES if you disagree.

Maybe that is because you didn't read the "lengthy hyperlink" and you post opinions rather than facts. How can one really contradict an opinion other than posting a link full of facts that show the predilection of your arguments.
    Last edited by Lone Star Dawg; 04-17-2009 at 08:30 AM.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Forgive me for responding with two seperate posts, but responding in one would have been excessively long.
    When you reply within my text......
    Your words/response do not appear when I click on quote to reply.

Ergo......
    I had to hunt and peck the following.
    Yours......
    "The reason that I referenced Clinton was to point out the fallacy of your argument that (little george) was the person responsible for feeding the tyrant".

See my post #51......
    I clearly stated "little george opted to continue feeding this tyrant's feast in exchange for predictably failed poppycock promises."

The key reading comprehension phrase in this segment of my missive was "opted to continue feeding".
    NOT BEGAN...... But "continued".

Given the FACT that Clinton immediately preceded little george in speaking oval office ex cathedra regarging all matters North Korean......
    Cadit quaestio...... The argument (your argument) collapses.
    little george was merely one more American president, in too long line of American presidents, who kept feeding an impotent roaring mouse.

True or not? :icon_wink:
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Champ Spinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant futureSpinoza has a brilliant future Spinoza's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    AND......
    With some more hunting and pecking......
    "Maybe that is because you didn't read the lengthy hyperlink", and you post opinions rather than facts."

Not only did I read EVERY word of your borrowed hyperlink......
    But while doing so, I noticed TWO GLARING FACTS that I suspect you failed to notice.

1) Did you happen to notice how many times throughout your hyperlink gospel......
    NK keep bargaining for AMERICAN AID/DOLLARS in exchange for not pursuing their ALLEGED nuclear programs......
    With nary a PLAUSIBLE PROOF that any such nuclear threat actually existed?

2) Other than Colin Powell's early involvement......
    Did you happen to notice that neither little george or Colin, and NEVER condi, stepped forward in any NK matters throughout any but the the earliest years of the little george WATCH.

Now why might that be......
    If NK was indeed one of the little george BIG THREE during his 1-31-02 AXIS OF EVIL SPEECH?

BUT ONCE AGAIN......
    And for the last time......
    I shall willingly give you a FREE PASS on the above......
    If you will simply answer ONE SIMPLE QUESTION.

FAIR ENOUGH?

What is your opinion regarding little george's 10-12-08 OFFICIAL DECLARATION that North Korea "is no longer a state sponsor of terrorism, or an enemy of the United States".

It's OK!!!!!!

Guess what?
    I happen to agree with little george on this one.

Your reply/thoughts?

Whenever you're ready and able!

Cheers.
    I know that you believe you understand what you think I said...... But I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

+ Reply to Thread