+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: North Korea

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: North Korea

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Keep your eyes on Israel. Their money AND their safety are at risk.

Within the next few months we'll see how BHO handles this mess. The drive by media's line in the sand is not allowing Israel to be messed with. BHO may be finally be exposed by his own camp.
    The true key to it all. And Obama had better not put us on the side against Israel or we are finish as a blessed nation.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Let me guess. The United States and UN should have invaded N. Korea and risked World War over a missle that we know we can shoot down at any time?? That would be dumb. Russia and China are actually right on this one. Everyone just needs to calm down and continue to work on this situation diplomatically. N. Korea is not stupid enough to actually fire a missle at S. Korea or Japan. Firing a missle at the U.S. would be suicide for them because not even Russia or China would condone that. Those two nations don't want the U.S. in their back yard fighting, not that we have the manpower or money to do it anyway. We need to get out of this shoot first and ask questions later mentality.

First, please tell me where in my post that we said we should invade N. Korea? Where did I even remotely suggest that? My point of the post was that diplomatic sanctions were already in place by UN, and N. Korea ignored those diplomacy efforts. The UN has no real power anymore.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I think it's important to show to the Asian countries that we aren't weak. We don't have to attack them, just don't look weak. Looking weak invites trouble.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The true key to it all. And Obama had better not put us on the side against Israel or we are finish as a blessed nation.
    I still dont see why Israel has any importance at all in terms of our nation.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    I still dont see why Israel has any importance at all in terms of our nation.
    Are you hoping for a religious debate? We don't even need to debate that part.

Follow the money dude! The jews have most of it and are loyal to Israel first.:icon_wink:

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ parisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond reputeparisdog has a reputation beyond repute parisdog's Avatar

Exactly!

And now Russia takes the lead after Obama shows his arse and weakness in Europe and the Mid-East. And yes it had to be posted twice. Heck, it should be under the "Obama is the worst president" thread as well.

LINKS

...Moscow opposes sanctions against NKorea over rocket launch

RUSSIA SAYS: Iran poses no threat to USA...

Iran set to say mastering final stage of enrichment...

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

And now Russia takes the lead after Obama shows his arse and weakness in Europe and the Mid-East. And yes it had to be posted twice. Heck, it should be under the "Obama is the worst president" thread as well.

LINKS

...Moscow opposes sanctions against NKorea over rocket launch

RUSSIA SAYS: Iran poses no threat to USA...

Iran set to say mastering final stage of enrichment...

Tell me what you expect Obama to do about N. Korea or Iran if you dare. I doubt you tell us because it will only show that you're a far right wing lunatic extremist.

Tell me what you expect Obama to do about N. Korea or Iran if you dare. I doubt you tell us because it will only show that you're a far right wing lunatic extremist.
    I already did. Read for comprehension next time.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

I suggest talking a bunch of empty talk that will make NKorea realize we aren't serious. Then get the UN to pass 12 more resolutions.

That has a track record of getting things done.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I suggest talking a bunch of empty talk that will make NKorea realize we aren't serious. Then get the UN to pass 12 more resolutions.

That has a track record of getting things done.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I get all of that.:bigcry: You guys don't want us to talk to N. Korea. You don't have to keep repeating yourselves. Will someone show some guts and tell the board exactly what they want to see us or the U.N. do to N. Korea. If you've got a better idea I'd sure like to hear it.

Yeah, Yeah, Yeah, I get all of that.:bigcry: You guys don't want us to talk to N. Korea. You don't have to keep repeating yourselves. Will someone show some guts and tell the board exactly what they want to see us or the U.N. do to N. Korea. If you've got a better idea I'd sure like to hear it.
    If we're serious about them not getting nukes then it will require action.

If we really are ok with them having them as long as they don't use them, just give them a good threat.

You have to answer these questions:

1. Will we allow them to have them? If not, we have to attack.
    2. If we'll let them have them, what will we do if they use them?

I'd say that we should threaten them with annihilation if they ever use one. Hold a press conference and tell them "If you set off a nuke, we will destroy your entire country." Also make it clear that they shouldn't even use conventional means to attack our allies like Japan.

Russia and China need to be handled carefully. They are the real players over there and I don't know if they'd necessarily side with us.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    Russia and China need to be handled carefully. They are the real players over there and I don't know if they'd necessarily side with us.
    If NK used a nuke against anyone, other than temselves, Russia and China wouldn't stop any retalliation or anything....

How to handle NK? Finish what was started in 1950.....

Quote Originally Posted by Rus-La View Post
    If NK used a nuke against anyone, other than temselves, Russia and China wouldn't stop any retalliation or anything....

How to handle NK? Finish what was started in 1950.....
    And just who is supposed to do this? The U.S. military?

+ Reply to Thread