+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lunch with Barmore

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

Re: Lunch with Barmore

look; RD and i cannot help that many of you are envious and jealous of our High Class lives; and that we get to hobknob with sports royalty; we just try to share the experience so you can live THRU us;

by the way; they did not seem to care for the eggrolls

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I used his fork. I was a religious experience.
    I'm jealous. You didn't happen to get his straw did you. I bet you could get some bucks for it off ebay.

Champ DrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the roughDrumDawg is a jewel in the rough

RD found some lint; maybe he can let you get that

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    STOP!!!
    You're making me hungry!
    I've got a raccoon as big as a labrador retriever eating all my bird seed. Come get him and you can have him. Yum Yum.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DrumDawg View Post
    RD found some lint; maybe he can let you get that
    Sorry, I already used it.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

The article on Barmore today in the Newstar sounds like he is very torn about returning to Baylor next year. He wants to coach that 6'8 player, but talks about how lonely he is in Waco. He has told Kim that he is going to take a few months to decide if he is going back next year.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    The article on Barmore today in the Newstar sounds like he is very torn about returning to Baylor next year. He wants to coach that 6'8 player, but talks about how lonely he is in Waco. He has told Kim that he is going to take a few months to decide if he is going back next year.

I think it has to do more with his lunch experience with Drumdawg and Rhythmdawg. Good job guys. Keep getting in his head. You two keep showing up where he is and he'll be begging to come back.

hey; i AM a good recruiter.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    I've got a raccoon as big as a labrador retriever eating all my bird seed. Come get him and you can have him. Yum Yum.
    Just in case you (or anyone) thought I was serious.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63314

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Just in case you (or anyone) thought I was serious.
    http://www.latechbbb.com/forum/showthread.php?t=63314
    Sure you aren't!

My granddaddy used to shoot raccoons and give them to this really old and very nice man who barbequed them. He really did like to eat raccoons.

I just don't think I ever could, but just in case the economy gets really bad, I'm fattening one up with some premium bird seed!

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    Sure you aren't!

My granddaddy used to shoot raccoons and give them to this really old and very nice man who barbequed them. He really did like to eat raccoons.

I just don't think I ever could, but just in case the economy gets really bad, I'm fattening one up with some premium bird seed!
    Who's to say you haven't -

When you pile on the grill with the other vittles - you may not be able to tell the difference

:icon_wink:
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post

When you pile on the grill with the other vittles - you may not be able to tell the difference

That's a fact.

When you pile on the grill with the other vittles - you may not be able to tell the difference.

Ewww. Dwayne.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    That's a fact.
    And if a rear hind foot wasn't left on it could have been a regular tabby...

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Gosh, Dwayne, I didn't know you put those on the grill. I thought you were taking them to a friend.

+ Reply to Thread