+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Richard Injury

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Richard Injury

Anyone have any scoop on how his rehab is going? I thought I heard Dave say he might be back this weekend but he also might end up being out the whole year. Anyone know anything?

LaTech Occupy Gameday Czar! techfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to beholdtechfan01 is a splendid one to behold

Re: Richard Injury

Talked to him a couple of weeks ago, it was his first day to start throwing. I'm sure he will be back before the year is over. Atleast he acted like it. But we will see.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Richard Injury

Last I heard he was going in for another MRI... he may have had it already, not sure haven't heard anything about results. It is just a muscle strain, but that is a nagging injury, which can wreck havoc on a player like Ricard who goes 150% at all times. Same thing with Fairbanks, the same injury that is...not sure if he is getting an MRI or not.

+ Reply to Thread