+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: SGA president candidate

Varsity Bulldog bayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nicebayouboyz is just really nice

Re: SGA president candidate

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    SGA passed a resolution a couple years ago to fix that, but maintenance claimed that the each side of the tower ran on different motors so they couldn't keep it synchronized.......
    Aren't we known for our college of ENGINEERING? I bet you give this out for a class project and it gets fixed in one quarter...plus save money on paying maintenance people to do it.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bayouboyz View Post
    Aren't we known for our college of ENGINEERING? I bet you give this out for a class project and it gets fixed in one quarter...plus save money on paying maintenance people to do it.
    I thought about that when I was an engineering student 8 years ago...guess the solar ovens and plant-watering devices seemed so much cooler to the engr staff....

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Parking garages are a waste.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Parking garages are a waste.
    Plus, Tech would underscore the security aspect of it...

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

How about getting the clock tower to work?
    you mean thats a REAL clock???

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by THEarmada View Post
    I had a problem freshman year with my AC and the mechanic said that it was likely that the problem was caused by gravel punching a hole through something.
    Dirty and Guis already addressed this, but you'd have to be going pretty fast for gravel to do that kind of damage. Not likely from the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by TechAlum05 View Post
    I don't know what kind of job Baker has done this year, but according to this article in the Tech Talk from 9/18/2008, the Sports Promotion budget (including the Spirit of 88) saw the largest cut in funding as a result of the SGA budget cuts this year.

Tech Talk article
    Will basically has been Spirit of 88 this year. Plus he has been Tech's handler at the basketball games. Busy guy.

I'm hoping the new TicketMaster swiping system will breathe new life into Spirit of 88. It's not a bad program, it's just hard for it to be much of an incentive when it is so labor-intensive.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

How about getting the clock tower to work?
    The Literary Rally had the smartest people from all over north LA and they were on Tech's campus. What a showcase was eating lunch and looking at a huge beautiful broken clock

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Didn't the architecture folks at Tech design Wyly Tower? If so, then I'd prefer we outsource.

Damn thing looks like a filing cabinet (which I guess it technically is).

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Same thing with the Nat. That retractable roof has so much potential!

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dmcguirt23 View Post
    Same thing with the Nat. That retractable roof has so much potential!
    I don't believe the Nat roof is broken; I think it remains shut due to liability issues.

+ Reply to Thread