+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Red-light runner kills Angels pitcher

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Re: Red-light runner kills Angels pitcher

Quote Originally Posted by Soonerdawg View Post
    Whatever. My dad is bigger than your dad.
    My dad is dead.
    Go Tech!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TulsaDawg View Post
    My dad is dead.
    So is mine. Do I need to explain? One plus one is two.

Champ TulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her gameTulsaDawg is on top of his/her game TulsaDawg's Avatar

Yes, please explain.
    Go Tech!

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Yes, please explain.
    Okay. I'll explain. You can't sit with us. I'm going to have my mom call your mom, and you can't come to my birthday party.

Does that clarify everything, do do britches?

Yes that's plain enough. Nice chatting with you. Now I must get back to work. I've got to cook some books for this first quarter closing. I work for an evil oil company and our profits (or should I say losses) don't look so good (yet).:icon_wink:
    Go Tech!

Yes that's plain enough. Nice chatting with you. Now I must get back to work. I've got to cook some books for this first quarter closing. I work for an evil oil company and our profits (or should I say losses) don't look so good (yet).:icon_wink:
    I have to go to work too. I'm trying to free Charlie Manson.
    Last edited by Soonerdawg; 04-12-2009 at 06:23 PM.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Everytime I turn my back one of you is cooking the corporate books and the other is trying to free Charlie Manson. I don't care who started it, both of you go to your room until DocMarvin says you can come out. You just wait until Dwayne gets home...

And by the way- I'm rubber, you're glue.

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Everytime I turn my back one of you is cooking the corporate books and the other is trying to free Charlie Manson. I don't care who started it, both of you go to your room until DocMarvin says you can come out. You just wait until Dwayne gets home...

And by the way- I'm rubber, you're glue.
    Hey, that's not fair. Why do I have to go to my room? He started it. He always was your favorite.

+ Reply to Thread