+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Recruiting

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Re: Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Oh man, now I have to figure out who you are..... I think I know, though. :icon_wink:
    Yep, I think you know who I am. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Yep, I think you know who I am. It shouldn't be that hard to figure out.
    Answer these two questions:
    Do you love dogs - (other than the Tech Dawgs)?
    and
    Did I grow up idolizing you like a big sister to me?

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

and
    Yep!
    Yep!
    I knew you'd figure it out!!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Yep!
    Yep!
    I knew you'd figure it out!!
    Glad you are on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

and
    Yep!
    Yep!
    I knew you'd figure it out! !
    So you're partially to blame for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    So you're partially to blame for him.
    She and I were like glue when I was young. She got me into dog showing. Don't worry, she isn't into cat showing like me now. :icon_wink: Plus, she will only claim credit for the good side of me.

She is a great Tech Graduate!

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

She and I were like glue when I was young. She got me into dog showing. Don't worry, she isn't into cat showing like me now. :icon_wink: Plus, she will only claim credit for the good side of me.

She is a great Tech Graduate!
    You know you can't set me up like that.
    Last edited by Dirtydawg; 05-27-2009 at 07:35 AM.

So, you're saying she used to show cat when she was younger? You know you can't set me up like that.
    It is hard to type anything without setting you up. Some are too easy, though, so I expect you to let them slide.

It is hard to type anything without setting you up. Some are too easy, though, so I expect you to let them slide.
    I'll take that as a hint to edit as she might not appreciate my humor.

I'll take that as a hint to edit as she might not appreciate my humor.
    No, she is cool. :icon_wink:

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Any new news on our 2009 recruits? It's been mighty quiet.

Nothing...... Everything is quiet. I have a feeling that this is a good thing.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Nothing...... Everything is quiet. I have a feeling that this is a good thing.
    I hope but I would expect our 2009-2010 roster to be on latechsports.com now because other programs are putting their "official" rosters up for the upcoming season. I guess I'm just worried about Lenita Sanford because she made it clear that she was coming to LA Tech to play for CL and had to get to know T-Spoon before she would become a Lady Techster for sure.

I know another one of our recruits got in trouble with the law and her scholarship was revoked. But I'll wait to see what happens but I have heard no news is good news but that's not always the case.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    I hope but I would expect our 2009-2010 roster to be on latechsports.com now because other programs are putting their "official" rosters up for the upcoming season. I guess I'm just worried about Lenita Sanford because she made it clear that she was coming to LA Tech to play for CL and had to get to know T-Spoon before she would become a Lady Techster for sure.

I know another one of our recruits got in trouble with the law and her scholarship was revoked. But I'll wait to see what happens but I have heard no news is good news but that's not always the case.

GO LADY TECHSTERS!
    Oh, I was thinking this was about early recruiting for 1010-11. I think we are solid on our 09 recruits, except that one. I think Sanford is solid.

Oh, I was thinking this was about early recruiting for 1010-11. I think we are solid on our 09 recruits, except that one. I think Sanford is solid.
    Alright...I hope all is well for the 09 class. I'll keep my eyes out for the official roster.

+ Reply to Thread