+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

Puppy Sundance is an unknown

Recruiting

What about recruiting?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Recruiting

We have 3 outstanding players coming in next season. One was top 10 in the country year before last, but spent one year in Jr. College. She will have 3 years of eligibility left. We beat out some big names for her. Spoon and Karl Malone seeled the deal at Karl's home. I don't think we have any scholarships left - to my knowledge.

Puppy longtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the earslongtimetechsterfan seems to have something between the ears

if the rumors about sword leaving are true wouldn't that mean we have another available scholarship? also, sanford has not been the same player she was when she was ranked #9 in the country since she tore her acl. i'm not saying it wasn't a great pick up just that we shouldn't expect the #9 player in the country. but it usually takes at least 2 years for players to get back to normal so maybe she'll get there. spoon has hit the recruiting trail hard to answer the original question. she was in st. louis for the final four which is the ultimate recruiting pool for assistant coaches or head coaches at the d2 and d3 levels looking to be assistants at the d1 level. i'm sure she was recruiting some players as well. :icon_wink: the final four is also usually a great place for coaches to discuss scheduling games against each other. i wonder whether she'll attend the deep south or boo williams next week though.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by longtimetechsterfan View Post
    if the rumors about sword leaving are true wouldn't that mean we have another available scholarship? also, sanford has not been the same player she was when she was ranked #9 in the country since she tore her acl. i'm not saying it wasn't a great pick up just that we shouldn't expect the #9 player in the country. but it usually takes at least 2 years for players to get back to normal so maybe she'll get there. spoon has hit the recruiting trail hard to answer the original question. she was in st. louis for the final four which is the ultimate recruiting pool for assistant coaches or head coaches at the d2 and d3 levels looking to be assistants at the d1 level. i'm sure she was recruiting some players as well. :icon_wink: the final four is also usually a great place for coaches to discuss scheduling games against each other. i wonder whether she'll attend the deep south or boo williams next week though.
    Wish I knew what was going on with Sword. She got very little play time and was not that productive. Her HS career was awesome. Sometimes it doesn't translate, but I wondered if there was something else.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by longtimetechsterfan View Post
    Sanford will add great depth to the post with Dowdell and Johnson. I'm sure Sanford is a lot better than any other forward/center in the WAC.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Any word on class of 2010 recruiting? I'm sure Coach Weatherspoon is out and about.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    Any word on class of 2010 recruiting? I'm sure Coach Weatherspoon is out and about.
    Haven't heard a thing yet. MAN, I am bored. I am ready for some football and, then, on to basketball. I HATE this time of year. My Board of Trustees love it, though. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

hey sorry.... i dont want to take over the board with Fresno recruiting but.... do you guys know anything about Veronica Wilson out of Boston College? we just signed (according to GB.C) her and another 6 foot Aussie (Make that 4 Aussies for next years team). all I know is she is 6'2, and played with BC to the FF of the WNIT.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

Maybe we can get Spoon to tell us what she is up to in regard to recruiting. I need something (anything) to talk about. I am so bored I am actually going to reply to Buch05 about FS recruiting. Don't know anything about Wilson, but I do love to hear those Aussie accents. I think Aussies have great attitudes and know how to play basketball. (Hope the so bored comment didn't sound offensive Buch. Didn't mean it that way.)

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

no worries. This is your board and there shouldnt be anything about FS on here. I was just throwing it out there if anyone knew anything. if you dont want it here Ill delete the question if you want. if anyone can help me though all I know is she played 2 years at BC and didnt play much (like 2 mpg her frosh year and like 5 mpg her soph year)

We are slowly turning into an Aussie team. the preseason game with the Roos is really paying off. 2 current players (munro/emma), 2 future players (Drennan/Moult) and a past player (Chantella) played/play for the Roos in the SMC at some point.

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

http://bceagles.cstv.com/sports/w-ba...eronica00.html

Found this, but doesn't tell you much.

yeah... that is one of the view things I have read... thanks for the help though.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    no worries. This is your board and there shouldnt be anything about FS on here. I was just throwing it out there if anyone knew anything. if you dont want it here Ill delete the question if you want. if anyone can help me though all I know is she played 2 years at BC and didnt play much (like 2 mpg her frosh year and like 5 mpg her soph year)

We are slowly turning into an Aussie team. the preseason game with the Roos is really paying off. 2 current players (munro/emma), 2 future players (Drennan/Moult) and a past player (Chantella) played/play for the Roos in the SMC at some point.
    That is really awesome, had no idea that many olympic team players came through your school (although they sure have a tendency to come here, the states, for prep-training- and school since they have such a poor system there as far as competition). Do you guys have an Australian asst. coach or what?

So if you guys don't win the conference, at least you'll win the hottest WBB team in the WAC. ... then again i am biased! :icon_wink:

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

just a quick question: is there any information going on about recruiting in the recruiting room at this moment for our techsters? You guys need to start watching baseball and softball, we're doing good.
    Aussie, HI team has some pretty good looking players. I think they are the hottest WBB in the WAC

Quote Originally Posted by Aussierules1985 View Post
    That is really awesome, had no idea that many olympic team players came through your school (although they sure have a tendency to come here, the states, for prep-training- and school since they have such a poor system there as far as competition). Do you guys have an Australian asst. coach or what?

So if you guys don't win the conference, at least you'll win the hottest WBB team in the WAC. ... then again i am biased! :icon_wink:
    No but that would be cool though.They play the Melbourne Roos every year in the preseason. The 5 players I listed all played in Fresno at some point against Fresno State. They pretty much turn it into a culture exchange of sorts.

and your softball team is doing really good. Im a little nervous about the WAC tourny this year.

+ Reply to Thread