+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Recruiting

hey buch, not try to be a jerk but what is going on with your baseball team? you guys going from best to worst in one short year...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    hey buch, not try to be a jerk but what is going on with your baseball team? you guys going from best to worst in one short year...
    They lost their entire bullpen.

Champ Aussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the roughAussierules1985 is a jewel in the rough

just a quick question: is there any information going on about recruiting in the recruiting room at this moment for our techsters? You guys need to start watching baseball and softball, we're doing good.
    Aussie, HI team has some pretty good looking players. I think they are the hottest WBB in the WAC
    Oh yes. I know! oh.. but thanks for looking out for us!
    Quote Originally Posted by buchananbando5 View Post
    No but that would be cool though.They play the Melbourne Roos every year in the preseason. The 5 players I listed all played in Fresno at some point against Fresno State. They pretty much turn it into a culture exchange of sorts.

and your softball team is doing really good. Im a little nervous about the WAC tourny this year.
    Melbourne Roos... I know thats an Australian Football League team! But im guessing its also a state WBB team? Amazing call. Great for recruiting, relatively small cost for the potential benefits...

Hate to say it but without the introduction of Katrina to the world, Australia would not know much of Louisiana, but California, nuff said. Easier to recruit foreigners if they have a decent positive image of the area, whereas Louisiana is somewhat unknown.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    They lost their entire bullpen.

and most of the starters.... I dont follow the baseball team as close as I do the softball team but I think they also lost there "friday night" starter for the season. They havent been able to put it together yet.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

yay, that is bad. Fresno is the only team in the WAC that I like. I either hate or careless about the rest of the WAC. Good luck with your team, buch.

Varsity Bulldog buchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the earsbuchananbando5 seems to have something between the ears

yay, that is bad. Fresno is the only team in the WAC that I like. I either hate or careless about the rest of the WAC. Good luck with your team, buch.
    thanks for the kind words. LaTech has become one of my fav schools to follow (after FS of course). If it ever comes down to either Fresno/Latech leaves the WAC I hope we get games against each other (all sports) for kicks and giggles.

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Haven't heard a thing yet. MAN, I am bored. I am ready for some football and, then, on to basketball. I HATE this time of year. My Board of Trustees love it, though. :icon_wink:
    haha...so funny but basketball will only be here before we know it. I wonder when Caples, Sanford, etc. will be on campus.

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    haha...so funny but basketball will only be here before we know it. I wonder when Caples, Sanford, etc. will be on campus.
    so how does Tech look for next year in WBB? I know your bringing back your 2 "bigs" and your recruiting class has some really good bigs. sorry if this sounds rude but was stewart the blonde girl?

Champ Beaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud ofBeaver-Dog has much to be proud of Beaver-Dog's Avatar

so how does Tech look for next year in WBB? I know your bringing back your 2 "bigs" and your recruiting class has some really good bigs. sorry if this sounds rude but was stewart the blonde girl?
    http://www.latechsports.com/sports/w..._sidney00.html

A naural blonde.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Getting back to what we used to be. :icon_wink: We return everyone except Shordy Mulford (3rd down on the PG bench), one injured bench player, and Sidney Stewart. Bringing in some awesome talent that will challenge for starting positions - and that is saying a lot since we return all but Sidney as a starter.

We should be very good next year with the energy you saw in the last 9 games we played under TSpoon.

Champ fanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the roughfanfromafar is a jewel in the rough

Getting back to what we used to be. :icon_wink: We return everyone except Shordy Mulford (3rd down on the PG bench), one injured bench player, and Sidney Stewart. Bringing in some awesome talent that will challenge for starting positions - and that is saying a lot since we return all but Sidney as a starter.

We should be very good next year with the energy you saw in the last 9 games we played under TSpoon.
    "should" be good next year? champ, you're slipping! i expect YOU to say we "WILL" be good next year.:icon_wink:

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by fanfromafar View Post
    "should" be good next year? champ, you're slipping! i expect YOU to say we "WILL" be good next year.:icon_wink:
    I was just trying to avoid being jumped on for being to "optimistic". Plus, we don't want Buch to feel too threatened. I think the WAC is going to be a little shocked next year.

Its all good. I would hate it if FS softball started sucking ( no offense just trying to relate). Im not that worried about it either... the WBB team will have to adopt the football teams nickname of "giant-killers" ( joke)

Its all good. I would hate it if FS softball started sucking ( no offense just trying to relate). Im not that worried about it either... the WBB team will have to adopt the football teams nickname of "giant-killers" ( joke)
    :icon_wink:

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

I was just trying to avoid being jumped on for being to "optimistic". Plus, we don't want Buch to feel too threatened. I think the WAC is going to be a little shocked next year.
    By LA Tech's dominance??

+ Reply to Thread