+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recruiting

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Recruiting

Quote Originally Posted by ESPNGuy View Post
    By LA Tech's dominance??
    Definitely! I really don't think they are going to know what hit them. Hope they enjoyed the break.

Champ BlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud ofBlindDog has much to be proud of

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Definitely! I really don't think they are going to know what hit them. Hope they enjoyed the break.
    ---
    sorry guys and gals, been opening up a restaurant here in Bastrop here lately
    and haven't had much time for keeping informed!
    I was sorry to hear about the gal from Vicksburg but really excited about the new point guard coming in and the gal from Baton Rouge joining the 2 bigs in the up-coming class!
    Champion might not go out on a limb here but if we stay healthy next year,
    the losses will be far and few between and I don't believe the WAC will be much competition at all come conference time!
    We could have 8 players that could be starting for any team in the country on this tean next year!!!
    Spoon will get us back where we all want to be sooner than we might think...
    Bring on the WBB season!

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by BlindDog View Post
    ---
    sorry guys and gals, been opening up a restaurant here in Bastrop here lately
    and haven't had much time for keeping informed!
    I was sorry to hear about the gal from Vicksburg but really excited about the new point guard coming in and the gal from Baton Rouge joining the 2 bigs in the up-coming class!
    Champion might not go out on a limb here but if we stay healthy next year,
    the losses will be far and few between and I don't believe the WAC will be much competition at all come conference time!
    We could have 8 players that could be starting for any team in the country on this tean next year!!!
    Spoon will get us back where we all want to be sooner than we might think...
    Bring on the WBB season!
    Oh, I will go out on a limb. I have always climbed out on limbs and didn't care. I just was trying to spare Buch from the pain of seeing it this early. :icon_wink:

Champ BuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant futureBuzDawg73 has a brilliant future BuzDawg73's Avatar

I am just posting because nobody has posted in WBB in a couple of days. Never want to give an inch to all those who say nobody cares about WBB. Anyway, I am really excited about our new recruits. So looking forward to the season.

Quote Originally Posted by BUZDAWG View Post
    I am just posting because nobody has posted in WBB in a couple of days. Never want to give an inch to all those who say nobody cares about WBB. Anyway, I am really excited about our new recruits. So looking forward to the season.
    I think we are all just waiting on the announcement of Associate Head Coach.

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

I think we are all just waiting on the announcement of Associate Head Coach.
    Any ideas on who yet?

Big Dog ESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her gameESPNGuy is on top of his/her game ESPNGuy's Avatar

The nation won't know what hit them in 2-3 years. GO LADY TECHSTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    Any ideas on who yet?
    Just a few rumors, but I don't know who yet.

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

Come on, cuz. Who do you think it will be?

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Come on, cuz. Who do you think it will be?
    Oh man, now I have to figure out who you are..... I think I know, though. :icon_wink:

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    Any ideas on who yet?
    Don't know, but I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that it will be a dude.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Don't know, but I'm going to go out on a limb and predict that it will be a dude.
    lmao...this is actually pretty safe 50/50 bet, Brian.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    lmao...this is actually pretty safe 50/50 bet, Brian.
    Safe bets are the only kind I make. :icon_wink:

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Safe bets are the only kind I make. :icon_wink:
    I hear that

I am going to bet that it is a female.

+ Reply to Thread