+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: My cousin needs BBB's help!

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Re: My cousin needs BBB's help!

Callie Polk 2359 25.35 %
    Jessica Bales 2300 24.72 %

http://www.shopmaterialgirls.com/vote/index.php

Here's the link again for your convenience.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
    O.K.

I looked at the score and then voted; it didn't count my vote.

I did this three times.

Does that mean it's finally over ??
    It took my vote, so maybe it had not quite been 24 hours since your last vote.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    It took my vote, so maybe it had not quite been 24 hours since your last vote.

Took mine, too. Only up by 58 now (2378 to 2320). Vote people!!! When does this thing end?!?!

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

WHOA!!! Put on the brakes guys! The contest ended Friday at midnight. Apparently they noted the vote totals at that time as the final results, but for whatever reason didn't turn the voting page off. Callie was the winner of the online voting by about 70 votes I think, so many thanks to everyone who voted! Looks like we beat those MSU folks yet again. They are really going to start to dislike us.

What I didn't know was that the online voting only counted or 50% of the total score. They had the rest of the competetion on Saturday where the finalists had an interview, runway audition, photo shoot, and maybe some other stuff. They ended up picking Karlie Massey as the winner. I must say that in person she looks almost nothing like her picture. You seriously would have trouble picking her out of a crowd just going by the picture. She's a cute girl, but let's just say that is one really, really good picture of her. Maybe she had a real pro like Dawgpix do her glamour shots? In any case she did very well in the rest of the contest and that put her over the top.

They did tell Callie they still may like to use her in some of their ads, so there was still a little good news for the home team.

Thanks again guys!

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    WHOA!!! Put on the brakes guys! The contest ended Friday at midnight. Apparently they noted the vote totals at that time as the final results, but for whatever reason didn't turn the voting page off. Callie was the winner of the online voting by about 70 votes I think, so many thanks to everyone who voted! Looks like we beat those MSU folks yet again. They are really going to start to dislike us.

What I didn't know was that the online voting only counted or 50% of the total score. They had the rest of the competetion on Saturday where the finalists had an interview, runway audition, photo shoot, and maybe some other stuff. They ended up picking Karlie Massey as the winner. I must say that in person she looks almost nothing like her picture. You seriously would have trouble picking her out of a crowd just going by the picture. She's a cute girl, but let's just say that is one really, really good picture of her. Maybe she had a real pro like Dawgpix do her glamour shots? In any case she did very well in the rest of the contest and that put her over the top.

They did tell Callie they still may like to use her in some of their ads, so there was still a little good news for the home team.

Thanks again guys!
    Man, we were hosed.

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Man, we were hosed.
    SEC refs, no doubt.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

I'm gonna keep voting, this time for Sarah Wegmann. Of course, that is just becaues I feel sorry for her because she is in last place. One I get her ahead of the next person my allegiances may switch again.

I need to get all of them in a tie for second behind Callie. Let's see, with one vote per day, I should be able to swing this in, um, not even sure how to begin calculating how long this will take.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    I'm gonna keep voting, this time for Sarah Wegmann. Of course, that is just becaues I feel sorry for her because she is in last place. One I get her ahead of the next person my allegiances may switch again.

I need to get all of them in a tie for second behind Callie. Let's see, with one vote per day, I should be able to swing this in, um, not even sure how to begin calculating how long this will take.
    Actually, since she won the overall competition, I'd be comfortable sending that Massey girl to last place. Of course, that means I'll have to get all the other girls one vote ahead of Massey, adding a couple of weeks to the job.

I need to find a macro that will generate a new proxy IP address after each vote. Automate this thing.

+ Reply to Thread