+ Reply to Thread

Thread: I remember when

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

I remember when

Part of the legacy at Tech are the stories onj happenings over the years. We have seen great plays on the field, but I was thinking that we needed a thread for those other happenings. I am sure Coach Mick could tell about the time Tech ** broke his leash and chased the NSU mascot around the field at the State Fair game.

My story is about the time when Tech came down to BR and beat the tiggers (the one that they talk about being the last time an in state school beat them at home) The event was at half time. the tigger macot was at the foul line, shot the ball and made it. He then turned to Champ, who was standing at the side out of bounds line, and gestered toward the goal in a sign of challenge. Champ answered with a dismissive wave of his hand, walked out to half court and hit nothing but net. The tigger mascot threw up his hand in surrender and left the court until the second half started. We won the game in overtime.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: I remember when

very nice...

+ Reply to Thread