+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Luc McCown and the Bucs

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

Luc McCown and the Bucs

I was just listening to some NFL live espn show and they were talking about how Luke McCown may be the solution until they groom a young QB. I'm hoping he can light it up and keep the starting job he still isn't too old and hasn't had as many big hits on him. Anyway GO Bulldogs....spring game APR. 11 more students need to stay in town.i know ill be there

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Re: Luc McCown and the Bucs

Bucs just signed Bryan Leftwich...

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Bucs just signed Bryan Leftwich...
    Byron

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Poisso3 View Post
    Bucs just signed Byron Leftwich...
    Does that mean Luke is not necessarily their starter?

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Does that mean Luke is not necessarily their starter?
    I wouldn't think they are going to ignore Luke. Leftwich is injury prone.

Big Dog jlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the roughjlam is a jewel in the rough jlam's Avatar

Leftwich also takes half a quarter to get rid of the ball. He gets injured because he takes a lot of hits. He takes a lot of hits because his pocket awareness sucks and his delivery takes forever.

As a Saints fan, I'd rather Leftwich be starting when we play the Bucs. Unless they can give him > 6 seconds to throw the ball, he doesn't scare me (at least any more than any other scrub quarterback who has historically torched the Saints secondary does).

+ Reply to Thread