+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: "deny me before men......"

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Re: "deny me before men......"

There is no way to sugar coat this. He is Muslim.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by parisdog View Post
    Kind of like how everything was Bush's fault...?
    Yes. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

you guys whining about a UNIVERSITY covering a cross is EXACTLY THE SAME as being upset at Bush starting a war on false evidence costing trillions of dollars, killing thousands of US soldiers, allowing torture, and eroding civil liberties through the patriot act and illegal warrantless wiretapping.

You got me. There is NO DIFFERENCE AT ALL

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Yes. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

you guys whining about a UNIVERSITY covering a cross is EXACTLY THE SAME as being upset at Bush starting a war on false evidence costing trillions of dollars, killing thousands of US soldiers, allowing torture, and eroding civil liberties through the patriot act and illegal warrantless wiretapping.

There's a reason Bush had a 25% approval rating when he left.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    There's a reason Bush had a 25% approval rating when he left.
    and there's a reason Obama's over 60%

the reason is that the stuff people are whining about Obama on here is trivial, and the stuff *I* complained about with W was important. Which is why I replied to parisdog, who was implying that bringing up W's failures is just as trivial as whining about teleprompters. When it isnt. Not by a long shot.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

and there's a reason Obama's over 60%

the reason is that the stuff people are whining about Obama on here is trivial, and the stuff *I* complained about with W was important. Which is why I replied to parisdog, who was implying that bringing up W's failures is just as trivial as whining about teleprompters. When it isnt. Not by a long shot.
    The problem with Obama is the media's perception of him. They treat him as if he is Christ, and we point out the differences. Christ wouldn't need a telemprompter to tell him what to say, Christ wouldn't be intimidated by the cross above his head, Christ wouldn't come to America and tell us how arrogant Israel is, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    The problem with Obama is the media's perception of him. They treat him as if he is Christ, and we point out the differences. Christ wouldn't need a telemprompter to tell him what to say, Christ wouldn't be intimidated by the cross above his head, Christ wouldn't come to America and tell us how arrogant Israel is, etc...
    No, the right wing media *thinks* the other media treat him like that. Rush and Fox like to feel persecuted, because if youre not persecuted, you cant create as much outrage in your base. Which is odd because despite trying to act persecuted, they also like to claim to be a silent majority... as if theyre too afraid to admit the silence is coming from people abandoning their crazy rhetoric.

No, the right wing media *thinks* the other media treat him like that. Rush and Fox like to feel persecuted, because if youre not persecuted, you cant create as much outrage in your base. Which is odd because despite trying to act persecuted, they also like to claim to be a silent majority... as if theyre too afraid to admit the silence is coming from people abandoning their crazy rhetoric.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OwbATY4Xb8

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Do you even read anything, or just let people tell you "You should be pissed off because of *this*" and then you never actually confirm if *this* is true?

Obama was not the one he asked the cross or name to be covered. He requested a plain backdrop, and THE UNIVERSITY decided to cover the whole thing because the backdrop didnt cover it enough.

Like I said before, had they NOT covered it, there would be a picture on drudge right now, from floor level, looking up at obama, with the cross above his head, with the headline "OBAMA THINKS HE IS MESSIAH, GIVES SPEECH WITH JUST A CROSS ABOVE HIM"

You guys are ridiculous.
    White House staff asked the school to cover up all religious symbols and signs while the president was on stage

But I agree, this is nothing. It was a smart move to not piss off the people who would whine, bring lawsuits, and more in more than just the US, but across the world. There's no "denying (Him) before man......"

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

...and He will deny you at the Pearly Gates!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Yes. EXACTLY LIKE THAT.

I don't have a problem with you defending your stance, but what does piss me off about several of your posts that I have read is that, by your logic...

...every US president in American History should be deemed a murderer.

Even though you direct this to W, and indirectly direct this towards ex-presidents (whether you think you do or not), I take this as disrespectful of the reasons why these US soldiers died in the line of duty.

To make a long story short...I have a serious problem with your wording everytime you type this.

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I take this as disrespectful of the reasons why these US soldiers died in the line of duty.

To make a long story short...I have a serious problem with your wording everytime you type this.
    I have nothing but the greatest respect for our troops and veterans. Why should they have needlessly died in Iraq when we shouldnt have been there to begin with? They didnt die for our country, they died for W and Cheney to pad the pockets of their buddies. It's not their fault their CiC was a liar; they died hero's deaths faithfully carrying out their duty, but it's a travesty those lives were ever put in danger in Iraq to begin with.

So there is no disrespect to the troops meant in any of my posts. Just to the douchebags who got them killed.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I have nothing but the greatest respect for our troops and veterans. Why should they have needlessly died in Iraq when we shouldnt have been there to begin with? They didnt die for our country, they died for W and Cheney to pad the pockets of their buddies. It's not their fault their CiC was a liar; they died hero's deaths faithfully carrying out their duty, but it's a travesty those lives were ever put in danger in Iraq to begin with.

So there is no disrespect to the troops meant in any of my posts. Just to the douchebags who got them killed.
    Just out of curiosity, and I know that it wasn't the reason used to go to Iraq, but are you of the school of thought that if we hadn't gone to Iraq and Afghanistan that we wouldn't have had any more terrorist attacks on American soil?

Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    Just out of curiosity, and I know that it wasn't the reason used to go to Iraq, but are you of the school of thought that if we hadn't gone to Iraq and Afghanistan that we wouldn't have had any more terrorist attacks on American soil?
    I was fine going into Afghanistan, where there were actual terrorists. And even Pakistan if we needed to.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

They didnt die for our country, they died for W and Cheney to pad the pockets of their buddies.
    Except for the fact that you don't respect their take on the why they are there.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    Except for the fact that you don't respect their take on the why they are there.
    Theirs not to reason why, theirs but to do and die. It doesnt matter what they believed they were doing there, or if they bought into what they were being sold. They did their job. It isnt their fault the CiC was feeding them bullshit about why they were there.

+ Reply to Thread