+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Mentalist

Champ theprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond reputetheprofessor has a reputation beyond repute theprofessor's Avatar

Re: The Mentalist

i actually watch a lot of tv --

chuck
    heroes
    bones
    fringe
    all 3 csi's
    the mentalist
    psych
    criminal minds
    eleventh hour
    the bold, the beautiful, theprofessor

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Does the Ruston Public library have dvds? I almost never rent movies or tv shows anymore on dvd because I can get them for free (for a week at a time) from the Ft. Worth library. It's sometimes hard to find anything decent on the shelves, but you can reserve anything that is in the system and when it gets to my branch I get an automated call. We just finished most of the first season of Pushing Daisies.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    Does the Ruston Public library have dvds? I almost never rent movies or tv shows anymore on dvd because I can get them for free (for a week at a time) from the Ft. Worth library. It's sometimes hard to find anything decent on the shelves, but you can reserve anything that is in the system and when it gets to my branch I get an automated call. We just finished most of the first season of Pushing Daisies.
    Yes, they do, and we were checking them out for a while. The problem is that most of them are scratched up so bad you can't even watch them. Pretty frustrating. We have pretty much given up on that avenue. We now largely rely on hulu.com for our viewing needs.

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post
    Yes, they do, and we were checking them out for a while. The problem is that most of them are scratched up so bad you can't even watch them. Pretty frustrating. We have pretty much given up on that avenue. We now largely rely on hulu.com for our viewing needs.
    We've certainly learned that certain genres tend to be so scratched they're not worth the trouble. Action movies are always a crap-shoot.

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post
    We've certainly learned that certain genres tend to be so scratched they're not worth the trouble. Action movies are always a crap-shoot.
    We couldn't find a pattern here. We never tried action movies, but we tried art-house-type movies, regular comedies, and all of the Christopher Guest mockumentaries we could get our hands on. Only one or two were watchable, though we had slightly better luck with the Guest movies.

+ Reply to Thread