+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 129 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look at GATAVision

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

First Look at GATAVision

It's not a good quality pic but it's the best I could do!

What do ya'll think?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    Attached Images Attached Images

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: First Look at the Jumbotron

Hasn't been announced but we are going with Daktronics.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

They won't be watching the games from the parking lot anymore!
    Last edited by JAB; 04-23-2009 at 11:25 PM.

Big Dog Tech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really niceTech09 is just really nice Tech09's Avatar

That is going to be sweet!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tech09 View Post
    That is going to be sweet!!
    "Beautiful" is the word I thought of.

People that are just average sports fans in Shreveport/Bossier came up to me and asked, "That will be in place by next year? And season tickets cost only ..what?"

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

is that really what it's going to look like or is this like one of those concept cars that you get excited about but never gets built?

where is the pic from?

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    is that really what it's going to look like or is this like one of those concept cars that you get excited about but never gets built?

where is the pic from?
    From tonight's Tech & Tails 2 event at the Bossier Civic Center. Dooley himself showed this slide to the crowd.

Should have came and seen it for yourself!

Let's see, last year at this event Dooley annouced the new logos and showed all the pictures. (that happened)
    This year he showed the new North End Zone "Big TV". I'm betting it will be done!

One more reason to come to this event every year. Dooley annouces the new stuff to the public HERE first!

Champ Bill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant futureBill Brasky has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    From tonight's Tech & Tails 2 event at the Bossier Civic Center. Dooley himself showed this slide to the crowd.

Should have came and seen it for yourself!

Let's see, last year at this event Dooley annouced the new logos and showed all the pictures. (that happened)
    This year he showed the new North End Zone "Big TV". I'm betting it will be done!

One more reason to come to this event every year. Dooley annouces the new stuff to the public HERE first!
    Awesome! I really hate that I missed it. Was crunching numbers in funroe.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Brasky View Post
    Awesome! I really hate that I missed it. Was crunching numbers in funroe.
    "Plan your work and work your plan." That's what my boss likes to say when people give him excuses to why something wasn't done. That and, "I don't want you to work harder. I want you to work SMARTER!" Kinda goes back to the "work" and "plan" thing though.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

It's not a good quality pic but it's the best I could do!

What do ya'll think?

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
    HOLY CRAP that is amazing!

Did he say if there will be anything under the bricks? Might be a good place for some kinds of "legends statues area" as well as providing a walkway to both sides of the stadium.

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post

Did he say if there will be anything under the bricks? Might be a good place for some kinds of "legends statues area" as well as providing a walkway to both sides of the stadium.
    Truthfully I was running around all night. I caught bits and pieces only. Someone else should answer that.

Varsity Bulldog BigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really niceBigDog98 is just really nice

Coach Dooley also showed the new stadium seats that are going to be put in for next season. I thought they looked nice as well. It will definitely make the stadium more upgraded.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post

Truthfully I was running around all night. I caught bits and pieces only. Someone else should answer that.

I didn't hear him say anything to that nature. Of course, I quit listening after he apologized to me for having a "red out" game too soon in our fanbuilding phase.

Champ LABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant futureLABulldog has a brilliant future

If what you showed is built, then there is only one word to describe it.......

"Classy"

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

Seriously, though, the screen and the whole setup is going to be great. As Dooley said, and JAB reiterated, they'll be some people come to the game just to see it on the big screen. He did say they've got other ideas as well but didn't let on what that was. One thing he did say that was to kind of calm down all those who've been complaining about taking so long getting the jumbotron is that the good thing about getting one so long after our competition is that we have the most current state of the art while there's is old and smaller and not as good. Naturally, this refers to other non-BCS who can't just spend money to change screens whenever they want, so basically what he's saying is that from now on, our "stuff" is going to be newer and more state of the art than the "stuff" of our recruitining opponents which I thought was a very good point.

+ Reply to Thread