+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 129 FirstFirst 12341252102 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look at GATAVision

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Re: First Look at the Jumbotron

When I first heard we were getting a jumbotron, I wasn't expecting anything near this nice to be put up. Great job by all!!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

OMG!!! That is incredible. Amazing. Awesome. Beautiful. Spectacular. I can't believe it. That is the most wonderful thing I have ever seen. I never dreamed it would be that fantastic.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

It really looks great -

I bet the injuns are crapping in their pants right now
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    It really looks great -

It just gets better and better, doesn't it!!!!!!!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I'm also excited about the sound system that is coming with it.

Dooley said if the team is playing crappy, he'll just put up highlights of when we played good on the big screen to make everybody feel better. While watching the video highlights that were shown last night the guy next to me said, "Man, we're awesome! They can't move the ball and we're scoring every other play!"

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

DD said that the old scoreboards would be torn down beginning on May 1.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

It really looks great -

You polictically incorrect SOB.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

It really looks great -

injuns don't wear pants, they wear loin cloths

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

That looks better than I ever imagined. I pictured in my head straight columns underneath. That base is spectacular and really fills up the space to close in that side of the stadium.

Champ Dirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond reputeDirtydawg has a reputation beyond repute Dirtydawg's Avatar

I know many of you on here think I don't like Dooley because I question some of his actions, but that couldn't be further from the truth. I just want to say that although I disagree on some of his ideas or actions, I think Derek Dooley was the perfect hire for this position and wish it had happened sooner. This jumbotron and it's accoutrements are going to do wonders for the atmosphere of the stadium as well as game day. The things that can be accomplished by having this are nearly unlimited. We're about to open up a new major form of revenue that should help to increase our budget. I suspect with the new chairbacks he's replacing the old ones with we'll see more of those in the near future once the funding is in place and the demand. I really like his "childrens club" or whatever it is called, but I wanted to to get him to the side and ask him why there wasn't something set up for high schoolers. It doesn't have to include free admission like it does with the younger kids, but something that can help dirtylegacy recruit more to Tech. According to him, he's already recruited 2 or 3 of his fellow freshman into developing an interest in Tech. If we could put something together that would get these kids benefits of coming to the games, maybe discount tickets, I'd be more than willing to lug him with several of his friends every weekend. I would hope something is in the works for this. Either way, I just wanted to post on here again to say how remarkable this video display is and like boxer said, the improvement in the sound. That was one thing Dooley said was that we will actually be able to decipher what song is playing and what is being said instead of having that screeching noise.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 1L_dawg View Post
    DD said that the old scoreboards would be torn down beginning on May 1.
    We're getting a new scoreboard in the south endzone also?

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Who would be looking towards the south?

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    Everyone who watches the team comes down the hill...
    Everytime the other team might be scoring or when Tech is trying to score in that end zone...

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    I don't know but I would think that the thought process for tearing the South Endzone scoreboard down would be....it's better to have NO scoreboard there then have something that old and ugly across from this beauty. Just my opinion.

Champ george is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of lightgeorge is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    That looks better than I ever imagined. I pictured in my head straight columns underneath. That base is spectacular and really fills up the space to close in that side of the stadium.
    people have posted before that we should have tried to add seats to "bowl in" one end of the stadium. that would be very costly and make no sense currently, given that on our best days we are still a few thousand short of a sellout. but with our dressing rooms and tunnel to the south and now this sprawling scoreboard to the north, our stadium will have the look and feel of a closed in stadium.

+ Reply to Thread