+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 129 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast

Thread: First Look at GATAVision

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Re: First Look at the Jumbotron

HOLY

CRAP

That is BEAUTIFUL. I have a good imagination, and that is way, way better than anything I had envisioned. Thak looks like 100% first-class, high-dollar, big-time construction right there. I would like to extend a big THANK YOU to everyone involved in this project.

Question: Are they planning on covering the bottom wall of the inside of the stadium with matching brick too? That would be relatively cheap to do, and really tie in the jumbotron with the rest of the stadium. Plus it would look way better than our white painted concrete that is there now. Even if they didn't have it budgeted already, I bet BB&B could raise the additional funds for the brick to do that pretty quickly.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Amazing.

Like everyone else, I was imagining a Vizio on a TV-Stand, not a Sony on a throne.

The former would be true to Tech fashion, but things have apparently changed the last couple years!.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by NathanDarby View Post
    Question: Are they planning on covering the bottom wall of the inside of the stadium with matching brick too?
    That would look GREAT. Maybe even take the jumbotron brick over to connect with the bottom of the stadium too.

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Any way to locate a better picture?

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by T_Won View Post
    That would look GREAT. Maybe even take the jumbotron brick over to connect with the bottom of the stadium too.
    I hope that happens.

This thing looks AWESOME, though!

Varsity Bulldog techboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her gametechboy09 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by Gcc005 View Post
    Amazing.

Like everyone else, I was imagining a Vizio on a TV-Stand, not a Sony on a throne.

The former would be true to Tech fashion, but things have apparently changed the last couple years!.

As a Vizio owner, I take offense to that

But it does look amazing

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TECH88 View Post
    Any way to locate a better picture?
    I am sorry about the quality.
    I like everyone else in the room went WOW! And let our mouths drop to the floor. At the last second I thought "take a pic!" Of course the moment I snapped that Dooley was changing slides so it caught it fading out. When is the next event? Someone please have their camera out!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I took a shot of it, but I was pretty far away from the screen. The image was very fuzzy.

Can't wait to see replays of Livas or Porter!

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I saw you and the other NW La TAG guys working y'alls TAILS off for TECH. I was truly moved by the effort! Your sacrifice and dedication is not lost on me. Thank you!!

this is to JAB, Shreveportdawg, Doc, marketdawg, JDubya and all the rest of the TAG gang....

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I like everyone else in the room went WOW! And let our mouths drop to the floor. At the last second I thought "take a pic!" Of course the moment I snapped that Dooley was changing slides so it caught it fading out. When is the next event? Someone please have their camera out!
    The Spring Tour is here in Ruston at the Civic Center on May 20. I am so there. I can't wait to see this.

Champ BRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBRDawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Just a thought, but with the wall and jumbotron closing in the north end and holding in all the noise that used to escape, seems the JAS will really be a bad palce for visitors (I hope)

Champ NathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond reputeNathanDarby has a reputation beyond repute NathanDarby's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techboy09 View Post
    As a Vizio owner, I take offense to that
    Me too! My vizio has an awesome picture. The newer ones are very high quality.

For comparison here are some jumbotrons from our conference mates and "recruiting competitors". I think ours will be hands down the nicest, and I think the largest. About the only thing I would add to ours is a few flags on top kind of like Houston's setup.
    Attached Images Attached Images

a few more:
    Attached Images Attached Images

Champ TECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to beholdTECH88 is a splendid one to behold TECH88's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Hey, no problem here. I was just curious if anyone out there was privy to slide show.

+ Reply to Thread