5 4.35%
  • I'll become a first time member

28 24.35%
  • I'll be increasing my donation

82 71.30%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: All in?

Big Dog Snapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to beholdSnapdawg is a splendid one to behold

Re: All in?

Everybody who is stepping up makes me proud, and Fisher, especially you, and those with you who are starting local drive organizations. Its that kind of leadership in communities where we have a significant number of alumni that will drive this to where it can go and should go. Lets see someone step up in Monroe (home of the flightless chickens), Alexandria, Ruston, Baton Rouge (home of the entitlement cats), wherever there is a dozen of us.

Where is the leaderless alumni foundation who should be helping you with fund raising? Give Fisher and others lists of alumns. Maybe BBB should take over. Git er done!!

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dubya261 View Post
    Just joined/made first donation to LTAC! Hopefully when I get a good job I can actually donate some real cash, but I'm doing what I can for now.
    Good stuff. Don't sweat the dollar amount - thanks for getting involved.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Snapdawg View Post
    Everybody who is stepping up makes me proud, and Fisher, especially you, and those with you who are starting local drive organizations. Its that kind of leadership in communities where we have a significant number of alumni that will drive this to where it can go and should go. Lets see someone step up in Monroe (home of the flightless chickens), Alexandria, Ruston, Baton Rouge (home of the entitlement cats), wherever there is a dozen of us.

Where is the leaderless alumni foundation who should be helping you with fund raising? Give Fisher and others lists of alumns. Maybe BBB should take over. Git er done!!
    Snapper, what are you smoking or drinking or ??? LTAC is GROWING as are ticket sales. Just need to keep up the pressure.

Champ kw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud ofkw2292 has much to be proud of

I am now officially a young alumni member of LTAC.. I will not be able to increase possibly until after grad school, but its still a good feeling.

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kw2292 View Post
    I am now officially a young alumni member of LTAC.. I will not be able to increase possibly until after grad school, but its still a good feeling.
    One of the best deals on the planet..

Big Dog dj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant futuredj95 has a brilliant future

I became a first time LTAC member last week! I have had season tickets for a while, but just never joined LTAC. Glad to be a part of something that is growing Tech Athletics.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dj95 View Post
    I became a first time LTAC member last week! I have had season tickets for a while, but just never joined LTAC. Glad to be a part of something that is growing Tech Athletics.
    Green for you! Proud of you!

+ Reply to Thread