+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Game 4 SAC STATE

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Game 4 SAC STATE

No audio from anyplace?
    I got states working from sac state.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: Game 4 SAC STATE

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    No audio from anyplace?
    I got states working from sac state.
    Not sure the game has started yet. It is a 2 O'clock start time. Not really great at the time difference, but isn't California 3 hours behind us? So it is still only 1:30 there right now?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Go here ...

www.thepeach993.com

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Tech up 3-1 after back to back homers. 4th inning?

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Here's the link to Sac State live stats:

http://www.hornetsports.com/livestat...ball/xlive.htm
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Hey Auby.....I hope you were able to get the game because Casey is pitching his best game ever.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Baseball Re: Game 4 SAC STATE

Top of the 7th inning... 3-RUN HOMERUN PT! 5 Tech HRs today.

LA Tech 10 - Sac St 1

Wow!!!!!!

Champ Dawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her gameDawg04 is on top of his/her game Dawg04's Avatar

Casey has pitched an absolute gem. Well beyond his career long outing.

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

Baseball Re: Game 4 SAC STATE

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg04 View Post
    Casey has pitched an absolute gem. Well beyond his career long outing.
    We're proud of him, Auby........2 runs in 8 innings we'll take any day !

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

After 8 complete...
    Tech 10 - Sac St 3

Champ Brian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond reputeBrian96 has a reputation beyond repute Brian96's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Here's the link to Sac State live stats:

http://www.hornetsports.com/livestat...ball/xlive.htm
    Wow, their live stats program is rather spartan.

Freshman Mike Jefferson comes in and gets the job done again. Double play to 3rd and 1st base.

Final- Tech 10 - Sac St. 5

Casey Jones gets the win and improves to 3-0 on the season. Homeruns were hit by Dag, Kersten (twice), PT, and freshman Alex Williams.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Great series split after losing the first 2 games. Let's get at least 2 in Hawaii and then come home to get 3 against NM St. This team is playing well.

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

"The Bulldogs have now hit 78 home runs this year, second-most in Tech history. One hundred and two home runs were hit by Louisiana Tech in 1988."

WoW, we had to have a big year in 1988, didn't we?

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

I downloaded some program as the directions said but never got the peach to open on my mac laptop.
    But I captured the whole page of play-by-play from sac state's livestat program. I'll probably post it on http://<a href="http://louisianatech...ction</a href> before I sleep. That link won't work, so please see later post for live link.
    Lauren and I went to celebrate her birthday at her favorite Italian restaurant when I calmed down from hanging on the final inning and two thirds. His dad didn't have radio signal nor a computer so he was getting the action from me as it appeared on livestats during the final innings. I actually missed Tech's inning of big hits because I left home for 15 minutes to go downtown and do a 5-minute live spot on environmental matters for the local public-access television station. I got back after the lead had ballooned. I did the spot starting with exactly five minutes to go before the live-comment period ended!
    Casey's dad and I both envied him his first big day in california. I hope he can get in a few good innings in Hawaii. If he didn't destroy his arm. That was the most innings he has pitched since the summer after high school when he played local club ball for a Minden summer team he had played for through high school and had to redshirt his first year at tech after rotator cuff surgery. Still doesn't get close to his high-school pitch speed. But he is showing decent control and has more than fastballs in his repertoire now.
    It seems like no time at all since he was throwing tennis balls for my Labradors whenever I visited the old Shepherd/Hudnall farm near Ringgold. I need to find a photo and embarrass him with his size in 1999! He got a lot bigger before he signed with Tech. His full name includes Vernon. Vernon was my father's third younger brother and a career Air Force man who could clear a honky tonk of smart alecks in a hurry, sometimes just by a serious stare. Gotta forgive Casey if he takes after that great-uncle sometimes with his intensity. He wants the ball.
    Tech's bats came through again. This is a great TEAM guys. I hope they can keep the young guys home for the next few years. Tech can be where Arkansas is now if they keep improving and the guys stick to Tech and don't leave without trying to win championships. Playing for peanuts in the minors for two years and hoping for a trip to the show doesn't compare to leaving with a bachelor's or even a master's degree and a chance for a good life after baseball.
    And keeping the body safe and healthy means a chance to do what I did at 55, playing on a senior men's baseball team and making a few great plays at second base and getting a few hits against mostly 19-to 30-year-old competition, and playing on a senior mean's league softball team and pitching a 17-1 win at 61 and hitting five for five a few times and pitching decently at 65 in an industrial softball league. If you love playing baseball, you gotta love softball later. And the game is what matters. I hope to have my annual birthday pickup softball game this October and pitching when the weekend after I turn 69. Just don't ever quit.
    If anybody has audio from today's game, I'll donate $50 to BB&B for a copy!
    Last edited by aubunique; 04-27-2009 at 11:48 PM.

+ Reply to Thread