+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Baseball. Five Minutes with Chris Kersten - latechsports.com

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Baseball. Five Minutes with Chris Kersten - latechsports.com

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Chris Kersten is from a small town located near the Oklahoma state line in south central Kansas. For this week's installment of "Five Minutes with a Student-Athlete," we interviewed Tech's shortstop/third baseman and learned about his admiration for his dad, his first job and what he would ask the president.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Five Minutes with Chris Kersten - latechsports.com

Sounds like a good ole country boy, we need more like him. I'm sure his work ethic came from building fences. That sucks miserably
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Puppy peeterson is an unknown

What should the administrators do to make Baseball as good and as popular as Cricket? I think the competition between the original game Cricket and the modified game BaseballI has increased tremendously in last few years and the Baseball hasn't been able to match the standards and popularity of Cricket. In that case,what do you think the administrators can do to improve Baseball to decrease the gap between the two great games?

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by peeterson View Post
    What should the administrators do to make Baseball as good and as popular as Cricket? I think the competition between the original game Cricket and the modified game BaseballI has increased tremendously in last few years and the Baseball hasn't been able to match the standards and popularity of Cricket. In that case,what do you think the administrators can do to improve Baseball to decrease the gap between the two great games?
    Say what?!

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

put the crack pipe down an step away slowly
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Rooster View Post
    put the crack pipe down an step away slowly
    Louisiana Tech has a very high population of Indian born cricket players in the engineering department. I was invited one time to play cricket and I will tell you it is intense. What peeterson is talking about is crickets popularity in that part of the world.

MooseKnuckle

Troll

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I guess y'all haven't seen a cricket tournament at Tech. The international students take over the intramural fields and play cricket for a solid week! They bring out a portable PA system and lots of fans!

+ Reply to Thread