+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: BB&B LTAC Giving

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

BB&B LTAC Giving

I know we've done something similar for specific projects. Can the admins setup a way of keeping track (anonymously) with what BB&B members have given to LTAC? I don't think we need to show how much each individual gave, but keep a running total of all LTAC donations from members of the board.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: BB&B LTAC Giving

Quote Originally Posted by splicer View Post
    I know we've done something similar for specific projects. Can the admins setup a way of keeping track (anonymously) with what BB&B members have given to LTAC? I don't think we need to show how much each individual gave, but keep a running total of all LTAC donations from members of the board.
    It would be tough to get folks to give amounts. There are so many readers who never post but give. The reason I did the poll was to get a sampling of how BBB folks will give. Hopefully even the "lurkers" will answer the poll question. The poll may be a little bias, but hopefully it will be a reflection of all Tech fans.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I always say I'm going to start giving, but never get around to it. I have to once I start working again.

Champ splicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of lightsplicer is a glorious beacon of light

I was thinking in a way that doesn't tie it to their screen names. It may not be accurate, but could give an idea.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I always say I'm going to start giving, but never get around to it. I have to once I start working again.
    Dawg Dude, while your pride in Louisiana Tech is something we all look up to, no one expects you to give right now. Hell, you're still in high school. Finish school, get a good job and then GIVE. Until then, just be active and enjoy life.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Dawg Dude, while your pride in Louisiana Tech is something we all look up to, no one expects you to give right now. Hell, you're still in high school. Finish school, get a good job and then GIVE. Until then, just be active and enjoy life.

Heck, my freshman is a member of LTAC. Just join.

How many of you remember orientation, and the "If I weren't a Tech student, I don't know what I'd be" skit? Just do as the first guy in the skit says:

GIVE, BETSY, GIVE ... THE BABY'S GOTTA LIVE!

For those of you that never saw it, it was a line of people "performing" the jobs they'd have if they didn't go to Tech. The first guy was a dairy farmer.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

How many of you remember orientation, and the "If I weren't a Tech student, I don't know what I'd be" skit? Just do as the first guy in the skit says:

For those of you that never saw it, it was a line of people "performing" the jobs they'd have if they didn't go to Tech. The first guy was a dairy farmer.
    I loved orientation.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

"Curl it, tease it, Ooo girl your hair is a mess"

Bulldog 809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game809miss is on top of his/her game

I was the dairy farmer in '06, I almost stroked out everytime we did that skit from screaming so much

My brother was the hair dresser, but I don't remember what year, probably '02-'03.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    What's the lowest level, $50 per year? That's nothing.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    What's the lowest level, $50 per year? That's nothing.
    DUDE-$50 annually would be AMAZING for a die-hard Tech fan who is still in high school. AMAZING and, in proportion, would EQUAL my gift at this stage of my life. We don't get many like YOU & please know that we are all so grateful for the significant contribution you are making to BB&B!

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

The most important thing for LTAC is bringing people to the games. I brought one of my co-workers to a home game 2 years ago. This year he made every home game exept SELA even though we had worked the night before and had to go to work after the game. He has no ties to Tech whatsoever, he is a NSU grad. But now he has since donated to LTAC and contemplating season tickets. It's not hard to get people involved if you have a good product to offer, but it will take more than Dooley to make this happen, it will take all of us doing the "little" things.

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    The most important thing for LTAC is bringing people to the games. I brought one of my co-workers to a home game 2 years ago. This year he made every home game exept SELA even though we had worked the night before and had to go to work after the game. He has no ties to Tech whatsoever, he is a NSU grad. But now he has since donated to LTAC and contemplating season tickets. It's not hard to get people involved if you have a good product to offer, but it will take more than Dooley to make this happen, it will take all of us doing the "little" things.
    One of the best posts I have ever read on our board. Thank you cowpoke, very, very much!!

+ Reply to Thread