+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Tech @ Hawaii Game 2

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech @ Hawaii Game 2

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Tried it with Mexico... doen't work that well
    it is just coincident that I watched a movie called "Crossing Over" tonight. It talks about the life of different people whom all have 1 thing in common - want to be a US citizen. And it shows the fence between US and Mexico that fence is just a joke.
    I wonder how Mexico will react if US build something like the Gaza wall, Berlin wall, or Chinese Great wall to divide the two countries.

Champ Soonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond reputeSoonerdawg has a reputation beyond repute Soonerdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    it is just coincident that I watched a movie called "Crossing Over" tonight. It talks about the life of different people whom all have 1 thing in common - want to be a US citizen. And it shows the fence between US and Mexico that fence is just a joke.
    I wonder how Mexico will react if US build something like the Gaza wall, Berlin wall, or Chinese Great wall to divide the two countries.
    I just hope they do not build a wall between Texas and Louisiana when Texas secedes.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Game 2 commentary from Hawaii...
    http://sports.honoluluadvertiser.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090502/SPORTS0206/905020343/1040&template=UHSports

"On the road, you always play for a split or better," Tech coach Wade Simoneaux said. "But we're not finished. We're here for the weekend. We gotta fight because they got a quality club that can put one on us if we're not prepared to play."

"Yesterday, we didn't score runs, today we didn't make pitches," UH coach Mike Trapasso said. "Again, I'll credit (the Bulldogs)."

Hawai'i starter Matt Sisto could not hold a 4-2 lead after five innings. The Bulldogs tagged him for three runs in the sixth when he gave up a lead-off single to Kevin Winn and double to Devon Degeford to put the runners at second and third. Sisto struck out Chris Kersten, but Alex Williams' two-run single to center tied the game at 4. After walking Mark Threlkeld, Sisto was pulled for Sam Spangler...

Spangler (4-1) was charged with three runs, four hits and two walks with four strikeouts in three innings. "Having to go to Sam in the sixth (inning) killed us," Trapasso said. "I even told Chad (Konishi, pitching coach) that it was too early to go to Sam..."

+ Reply to Thread