+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: Tech at Hawaii Game 3

Big Dog BullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the roughBullPupN'46 is a jewel in the rough BullPupN'46's Avatar

Re: Tech at Hawaii Game 3

DawgDude: I really don't think that Simmy is a beast, but I do believe that he is a hell of a coach. He lost several excellent players to the draft. Has, I believe, 15 freshmen on the roster. Most of them are pitchers. Every one was disappointed last year when the wheels fell off and we didn't get to play in the tournament. Looking forward to NMS coming to JCL/PPP. Best of luck to the Dogs this PM.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BullPupN'46 View Post
    DawgDude: I really don't think that Simmy is a beast, but I do believe that he is a hell of a coach. He lost several excellent players to the draft. Has, I believe, 15 freshmen on the roster. Most of them are pitchers. Every one was disappointed last year when the wheels fell off and we didn't get to play in the tournament. Looking forward to NMS coming to JCL/PPP. Best of luck to the Dogs this PM.
    I'm really looking forward to Tech baseball's future. I will be a student starting in 2010 and hope we have a great program while I'm a student. Sim has these guys winning as freshmen. That's good for now, but I just don't want us to tank in a couple yours for no clarified reason (like last year).

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    I'm really looking forward to Tech baseball's future. I will be a student starting in 2010 and hope we have a great program while I'm a student. Sim has these guys winning as freshmen. That's good for now, but I just don't want us to tank in a couple yours for no clarified reason (like last year).
    Last years tank was attributable to NO SENIOR LEADERSHIP and a huge case of the ME's

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Thumbs Up Re: Tech at Hawaii Game 3

Here's a slightly late shot of last night's big throw from RF (Dageford) and tag out (Ewing) at the plate. This would have likely been a huge momentum changer if not for our defensive effort.

Game 3 commentary from Hawaii...
    Devon Dageford did nearly as much damage by himself as Hawai'i did as a team. Louisiana Tech's right fielder drove in three runs and was a single shy of hitting for the cycle to carry the hot Bulldogs over snake-bit Hawai'i, 8-4, last night to take a 3-0 lead in the Western Athletic Conference series.
    Hawai'i's four-game losing streak is its longest skid of the season.

The Bulldogs have been sizzling since they were swept in a four-game series at San Jose State. They have won 12 of their last 14 in trying to avoid last year's debacle of not qualifying for the WAC tournament, which it happened to host last year.

Hawai'i is hosting this year's tournament... The Rainbows will try to avoid the sweep in the series finale at 1:05 p.m. (6:05 p.m. CST) today.

http://sports.honoluluadvertiser.com...plate=UHSports
    Last edited by DogsWin; 05-03-2009 at 02:49 PM.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Hawaii's RPI after losing the 1st game of the series was 19. It was closer to 10 before we beat them I thought.
    After last night's game, our RPI has dropped to 127 and Hawaii is now at 24.
    Last edited by Juice752; 05-03-2009 at 05:00 PM.

+ Reply to Thread