+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Tech at Hawaii Game 3

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Tech at Hawaii Game 3

Hello see you later ...Alex with another solo HR...you gotta love it

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Did I mention that I LOVE this true freshman Alex Williams? HOMERUN!!!

Champ latech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond reputelatech has a reputation beyond repute

This is worth the late night up for everybody...

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Giving up 2 bombs in one inning can't be good for his ERA.

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Did I mention that I LOVE this true freshman Alex Williams? HOMERUN!!!
    He reminds me of Clay last year...

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

Top of inning over.
    Tech 3-2.
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

These late games reminds me of listening to KMOX and the Cardinals and Harry Caray. . . . and falling asleep like I'm getting ready to do. Yes, I'm that old!

HI's Kevin McDonald leads off with HR.
    Tied at 3.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Turning into homerun derby as Hawaii ties it with a solo shot.

I have not heard anything about Clay Alexander in the last few series that I listened to. Anyone know what is going on with him?

Quote Originally Posted by latech View Post
    I have not heard anything about Clay Alexander in the last few series that I listened to. Anyone know what is going on with him?
    I don't know if this is correct but from what I understand he has a bad back and that has really limited his ability to play outfield.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    I don't know if this is correct but from what I understand he has a bad back and that has really limited his ability to play outfield.
    That may be true, but there's really nowhere for him to play. He's a corner outfielder. You gonna bench PT or Dags? Don't think so.

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    That may be true, but there's really nowhere for him to play. He's a corner outfielder. You gonna bench PT or Dags? Don't think so.
    This is true, it is hard to compete with PT and Dags at this moment. He may have his chance next year after PT graduates.

By the way, nice play by the dawgs to end the 4th inning.

what is the email that you guys send to Nitz? I did it last year and he had a hard time to say my name

back to back to back to back hit by the dawgs. Ewing scored Grun got the RBI 4-3

+ Reply to Thread