+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Hawaii Video ?

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

Hawaii Video ?

How is the quality?

Bulldog Ghost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the earsGhost Rider seems to have something between the ears

Re: Hawaii Video ?

Ok I guess no one has seen it. Thanks anyway...

Champ aubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the earsaubunique seems to have something between the ears aubunique's Avatar

Which station is carrying the game on radio? I haven't been able to find a Tech game on any station lately. I am, of course, talking about Internet streamed radio.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    Which station is carrying the game on radio? I haven't been able to find a Tech game on any station lately. I am, of course, talking about Internet streamed radio.
    www.espn977.com

Quote Originally Posted by aubunique View Post
    https://secure.oceanic.com/Streaming/

From Uof H $6.28

Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Rider View Post
    Awesome
    Worth the 6 bucks get the video feed!

Video is great. Play by play is much better on 97.7. Too bad there is a delay.

+ Reply to Thread