+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Busted

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Pelosi Busted

http://blogs.abcnews.com/thenote/200...ch-pelosi.html

listen to the audio at the end of the article. Newt rips NP,,,,
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/3036789/...62122#30762122

even MSNBC is laughing at her hypocrisy
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Since reading a very informative on how bias is impossible to suppress in journalism, I can't help but notice how people use the phrases "misspoke", "Wasn't honest", etc... The same political speak used by the politicians. With President Bush, it was LIE, LIAR, EVIL RAT BASTARD. OK, maybe not so much the last one, but there is a difference.

Champ GrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to allGrassyNoleHitman is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    So instead of lying to everyone we are supposed to just assume she is so incompetent that she doesn't know which group she is meeting and at what time. That is much better. If you are going to lie, at least make it a good one. You have to work a little harder to convince me.
    i should have been more clear that it was a joke. i included the link where i got it. iowahawk is a conservative blogger that skewers the Donk party. his humor can often be over the edge (his one about the Obama celebrity roast definitely is over the line). and it looks like sometimes it is a bit too close to the truth.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Excellent! You guys need to watch this short 7minute clip.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Can you believe this one now? How does even the Dems/libs or America in general let her get away with this crap? My gosh guys, she's 2rd in line to be the President for goodness sakes. Obama will ditch this lying wench before 2010, and probably Reed, or she will become his Newt (who I really like BTW).

link
    Pelosi tries to backpedal on CIA criticism...

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

It appears that it was a good strategy to include a high ranking democrat in the briefings.

The sad thing is america as a whole isn't paying attention to this and go along with the media torture drumbeat.

AP
    House Minority Leader John Boehner tells FOX News lying to Congress is a crime, so if Pelosi thinks CIA officials did so, she needs to present evidence ... or apologize.

Last edited by TYLERTECHSAS; 07-22-2009 at 11:40 PM.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Did anyone see where Newt was calling for her resignation? He simply pointed out that as #2 in line behind the VP she isn't capable of running a girl scout troop, much less the country.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    Did anyone see where Newt was calling for her resignation? He simply pointed out that as #2 in line behind the VP she isn't capable of running a girl scout troop, much less the country.
    Did anyone see where no one is willing to say the CIA didnt lie to Congress?

I just want an investigation into the whole thing and let things fall where they may.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post

You mean the Dems don't want to prove the CIA lied to only Pelosi?

+ Reply to Thread