+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Pelosi Busted

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Pelosi Busted

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

This is one of my favorite threads ever because:
    Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    I dont care either way, as I've always hated Pelosi.
    db3 made me happy
    Quote Originally Posted by Ken_Horndawgs View Post
    I'd kill 3 terrorists myself if I could make that deficit go away.
    KH and me have alot in common
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirtydawg View Post
    I'd like to kill them regardless of the budget.
    DD and me think just alike
    Quote Originally Posted by cowpoke1977 View Post
    Crap, when I first read this I thought she had burst. And I was begining to get excited.
    CP1977 made me laugh - made me think of the girl in Willy Wonka that ate the forbidden gum and then turned blue and started to rapidly expand - I would like to send NP some of that gum. Then she could float home to CA like a big hot-air balloon - I'm still mad about her jet!

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

".... is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the House?"

--Ann Coulter

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    ".... is no one going to remark on what a great country it is where a mentally retarded woman can become speaker of the House?"

--Ann Coulter
    A classic!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post

--Ann Coulter
    What is Ann smoking? She isnt Speaker of the house yet...

No, and I don't think she ever will be, but her articles will crack you up no matter if your left, right, or on the fence. She really gets into the meat of things, but she is pretty dang abrasive. She reminds me of an early Richard Pryor sometimes - except with facts.

Now I get it!!!!! Good one.

She should finally be toast. We shall see.

GALLUP: Cheney more popular than Pelosi!

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I've hears of pulling something from the blue to throw off attention and such, but why would you bring up somethng that's proven you've lied about and "lost" the argument?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...on-techniques/

I know there was another thread, I think, just couldn't find it...

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I've hears of pulling something from the blue to throw off attention and such, but why would you bring up somethng that's proven you've lied about and "lost" the argument?

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...on-techniques/

I know there was another thread, I think, just couldn't find it...
    Because this generation of liberals, especially in DC, just aren't that smart.

Speaking of Pelosi. This is straight from Drudge Report

link
    THE WORST: 10% SAY CONGRESS DOING GOOD JOB...

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Speaking of Pelosi. This is straight from Drudge Report

link
    THE WORST: 10% SAY CONGRESS DOING GOOD JOB...
    Time for Nancy to get a facelift

Diane Sawyer asked Pelosi if she's most powerful woman in 100 yrs. "That sounds good," she said. more on @abcworldnews http://bit.ly/9tcvdp 25 minutes ago

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

she's busted alright....

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

EEK!

+ Reply to Thread