Thread: MLB stadiums

Threaded View

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

MLB stadiums

So, after the Bucket List thread and so many had "see all of the MLB stadiums" on their list, I got to wondering about the stadiums that BBB'ers had seen. Maybe this would make for some fun discussion. Thus far I've visited

Wrigley
    Comiskey (both)
    AT&T
    Tiger Stadium
    Tropicana (obviously)
    Busch (old)
    Fenway
    Cinergy Field

While my list is small, this summer I plan to add Ranger Stadium and, lol, LANDSHARK to the list. While your at it, name your favorite excluding the one from your favorite team. For me, I really liked the way AT&T was on the water. If it weren't so freaking humid and hot and if it didn't rain every single day in the summer, I wouldn't mind something like that here in St. Petersburg for the Rays. Methinks Hodo is going to have a pretty good post here.
    Last edited by Abominable Gorilla; 05-28-2009 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Forgot about Cincinnatti