+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Louisiana Tech HR Record

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Louisiana Tech HR Record

Tech's single-season homerun record currently stands at 21...
    D. Dageford has hit 20 homeruns this season...
    C. Kersten is right on his heels with 16 homeruns...

Our four-game home series vs NM St begins Thursday at 1PM with Tech one game behind WAC leader San Jose St...

See you in Ruston!!!!!

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

Re: Louisiana Tech HR Record

I hope Dag breaks the record but I really hope he doesn't do it in the first game. As much as I want him to get the monkey off his back, he deserves more than to break the record in front of 10 fans that can attend the first game.

Do WAC tournament and potential NCAA tournament games count towards the record as well?

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    Do WAC tournament and potential NCAA tournament games count towards the record as well?
    I believe they do -
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Woke to rain falling on Lake Claiborne this morning. I hope they can get a game or two in today.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

I believe the second game is a scheduled 7 inning game.

Is it four or five innings to complete a 9 inning game? How many for a seven?

2005 NFL Survivor Contest Champion RXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of lightRXDAWG is a glorious beacon of light RXDAWG's Avatar

5 innings.

Bulldog bluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her gamebluedog is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    I believe the second game is a scheduled 7 inning game.

Is it four or five innings to complete a 9 inning game? How many for a seven?
    Not 100% sure but I'm pretty sure the only way a conference game would be called official without playing nine innings would be if the whole series would be rained out. If a game is suspended it would be finished the next day if possible. Also you can't play more than two games in a day even if the first game is only a 1 inning continuation game from the previous day.

+ Reply to Thread