+ Reply to Thread
Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Re: Favorite Beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Yeah, I have a couple of commerative 6 oz classes from the Decatur beer festival. They are great when you want to share a 12 oz high gravity beer with a buddy.
    just know this....after I describe how awesome the trip is, you're going to want to go next year. Just saying...

Then again, it never works on my wife.....beer=icky.
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ RhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhinoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

I like Samuel Jackson - It'll get you drunk!

Due to decency issues I don't think I can post the clip here, but go to youtube and search for samuel jackson beer original - that's funny raht thar - I 'on't keer hoo ya ahr
    Last edited by RhinoDawg; 08-19-2009 at 07:19 PM.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

I'll post it.

WARNING-explicit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bOAnoi7NpKI

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Moylans and Pike are now in New Orleans.

Moylans Kiltlifter is decent, an 8% Scotch Ale. Tipperary Pale Ale was the surprising favorite of the bunch- a great Pale Ale, almost similar to an extra IPA in hoppiness.

Pike IPA was nothing special, similar to Harpoon IPA. Pike Kiltlifter was a 5% Scotch Ale that was very smokey, almost bacon-like. And the Pike XXXXX Stout was amazing. Completely black, very roasty malts- almost like black coffee.

Moylans Hopsickle should be in within the next few weeks

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Moylans and Pike are now in New Orleans.

Moylans Kiltlifter is decent, an 8% Scotch Ale. Tipperary Pale Ale was the surprising favorite of the bunch- a great Pale Ale, almost similar to an extra IPA in hoppiness.

Pike IPA was nothing special, similar to Harpoon IPA. Pike Kiltlifter was a 5% Scotch Ale that was very smokey, almost bacon-like. And the Pike XXXXX Stout was amazing. Completely black, very roasty malts- almost like black coffee.

Moylans Hopsickle should be in within the next few weeks
    Hopsickle = extremely hoppy. It is a sipper.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Hopsickle = extremely hoppy. It is a sipper.
    for ladies
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    for ladies
    Exactly, I thought only you and DB3 would care enough to try it anyway.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Exactly, I thought only you and DB3 would care enough to try it anyway.
    me and db3 are manly men

Dogfish Head's "Theobroma", 9% abv. This beer is inspired by chemical analysis of ancient pottery. Pale in color, but has hints of chocolate, honey, and chilies. Interesting, but not something I care to have again.

Dogfish Head's "Sah'tea", Sahti style, 9% abv. The style is that of a Finnish farmhouse ale that is filtered through juniper (kind of like gin). DH's variety also includes some chai tea. Surprisingly tasty beverage.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Abita Strawberry Ale is my new favorite. I drank my weight in it when I first found out about it.

Quote Originally Posted by KSDAWG View Post
    Abita Strawberry Ale is my new favorite. I drank my weight in it when I first found out about it.
    Have you tried Abita Satsuma?

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Just got the first Fallfest and Pecan Abita's ordered for my store. If you don't order heavy and early you just don't get any.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ marketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond reputemarketdawg has a reputation beyond repute marketdawg's Avatar

Fallfest and Pecan have just arrived. I'll try 'em tonight and report back tomorrow. I know that I've enjoyed both in the past but they oftentimes vary greatly from year to year. This year's Abita Sberry was tasted very different from the previous years batch.
    “Towie Barclay of the Glen, Happy to the maids, But never to the men.”

Champ turbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond reputeturbodawg has a reputation beyond repute turbodawg's Avatar

Have you tried Abita Satsuma?
    I did back in the spring. I drank two, and gave the rest of the six away. I was really disappointed, but, my buddy liked it.

Have you had the Abbey Ale?

To Marketdawg: Good call on the Strawberry being different this year. I thought so too.

I'll try the Pecan Harvest again this year, for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by turbodawg View Post
    I did back in the spring. I drank two, and gave the rest of the six away. I was really disappointed, but, my buddy liked it.

Have you had the Abbey Ale?

To Marketdawg: Good call on the Strawberry being different this year. I thought so too.

I'll try the Pecan Harvest again this year, for sure.
    The Abita satsuma is kind of like a blue moon + orange. I have an Abita Abbey Ale in my fridge, but haven't tried it yet.

+ Reply to Thread