+ Reply to Thread
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer?

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Favorite Beer?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Have you tried Abita Satsuma?
    It taste alot like blue moon with an orange. Good though.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't read this whole thread, but has anyone mentioned San Miguel? All us old Viet Nam vets can attest it's damn good. Comes from the Philippines. Taiwan had one beer.......called "Taiwan Beer". Very original. Good though! All the American beer over there was supposedly cut with formaldehyde. Probably a myth, but tasted like crap.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Saw it, but bought He'Brew Lenny's RIPA instead... a double IPA made with Rye. Probably one of the best beers I've ever had.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post
    Saw it, but bought He'Brew Lenny's RIPA instead... a double IPA made with Rye. Probably one of the best beers I've ever had.
    they had He'Brew Lenny's in the bottle at the bar where we were Saturday nght. I didn't get to it (too much of a selection). I won't make that mistake again.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

had one of these last night:

http://www.deschutesbrewery.com/brew...r/default.aspx

Not overly hoppy (pine or grapefruit). Nice balance. Would buy again.

http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/63/48098

http://ratebeer.com/beer/deschutes-red-chair-ipa/90952/

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Just tried the Mad Hatter IPA courtesy of DrE. Really good for a non-Imperial, "single" IPA.
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Didn't read the thread, and not much into specialty beers. I do like Sam Adams Oktoberfest though and horde it when it comes out.

Puppy bulldog_10 isn't thought very highly of around herebulldog_10 isn't thought very highly of around herebulldog_10 isn't thought very highly of around herebulldog_10 isn't thought very highly of around herebulldog_10 isn't thought very highly of around here

cant go wrong with a blue moon

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears

guisslapp,

terrapin/left hand espresso chocolate milk stout 22oz 12$ and coming soon a red pearl ale from sierra that our gm helped brew at melton's.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hisaw View Post
    guisslapp,

terrapin/left hand espresso chocolate milk stout 22oz 12$ and coming soon a red pearl ale from sierra that our gm helped brew at melton's.
    Thanks for the heads up. Just picked up a Terrapin Espresso Milk Stout yesterday. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/2372/52535 Also picked up the Stone 09-09-09 Vertical Epic Ale. http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/147/52441
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

For anyone in/around New Orleans in October:

Stone is launching with a 3 day party. Oct 20-22 (Tues-Thurs) at Avenue Pub on St Charles.

11 taps - including 4 vintage kegs, 2 cask conditioned kegs, 1 custom keg. They arent doing this half-assed.

The food at Avenue Pub isnt normal bar food either- local restaurant Janita's moved into the kitchen and provides the food. Redfish sandwiches, fresh made guac, burgers marinated in cabernet...

Bulldog hisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the earshisaw seems to have something between the ears

guisslap,

sierra red perle ale now on tap at melton's (beer camp #11)

will also be at benchwarmers for the tech game friday.

Quote Originally Posted by hisaw View Post
    guisslap,

sierra red perle ale now on tap at melton's (beer camp #11)

will also be at benchwarmers for the tech game friday.
    I am actually in Fort Walton Beach this weekend wearing my Tech blue.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I am actually in Fort Walton Beach this weekend wearing my Tech blue.
    Stop by Chan's Wine World in Destin. My friend is the new beer manager there- great selection.

+ Reply to Thread