+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Favorite Beer?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Favorite Beer?

Amstel Lite
    Rolling Rock
    Anchor Steam
    Corona w/lime

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    Do you not like German style bocks? I like it because I like dark beer , but I can't just sit back and drink four or five Guinness. Shiner is a happy medium and I disagree about it being bland and watery. It doesn't have the normal German bitter taste if that's what you like.
    I like bocks (prefer doppelbocks even more). Shiner is very weak on the hops, even by traditional German bock standards. Reminds me more of the Michelob Amber (which I also really dislike).
    Jordan Mills on choosing Tech:
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgFaninHous View Post
    Hogdawg and I are going on a road trip to Hill Country this weekend on our Harleys.... we will do some extensive research and get back to you....... :icon_wink:

DFiH
    I wish I knew how to quit you.

Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    Gayest line, ever. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    “It’s a great experience seeing them play. It was a good atmosphere. The fans stood up the whole game and never sat down. They have a great fan base.”

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Gayest line, ever. Not that there is anything wrong with that.
    It's only gay if you make eye contact.

Varsity Bulldog 007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice007dawg is just really nice 007dawg's Avatar

Shiner Kolsch - If you just mowed the yard. Nice and refreshing.
    Shiner Black - If you want a smooth dark beer. Much smoother and lighter than Guinness IMHO.
    Hoegaarden - A nice witbier.
    Dead Guy Ale - If you like hops ... I mean if you like a bottle full of hops.
    Stella Artois - I just like this one.

Quote Originally Posted by 007dawg View Post
    Shiner Kolsch - If you just mowed the yard. Nice and refreshing.
    Shiner Black - If you want a smooth dark beer. Much smoother and lighter than Guinness IMHO.
    Hoegaarden - A nice witbier.
    Dead Guy Ale - If you like hops ... I mean if you like a bottle full of hops.
    Stella Artois - I just like this one.
    Rogue makes a "Double Dead Guy Ale" now, too.

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post

Oh, I get it! Because I am going to ride Harleys with a bunch of guys into Hill Country; I am like a gay cowboy!!!!!

It was kinda funny, though.... You would be a riot at a Hells Angels Rally!!!!!

I will try to keep the 'Bromance' to a minimum!!!! I can't say the same about the beer drinking!!!

DFiH

Champ DawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond reputeDawgFaninHous has a reputation beyond repute DawgFaninHous's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Drinking a few Shiners huh?

Our planned 2nd stop heading west will be at the brewery!!!!

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    O'Douls
    You're not old enought to drink O'Douls!

Big Dog Lone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of lightLone Star Dawg is a glorious beacon of light Lone Star Dawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    You're not old enought to drink O'Douls!
    No one should have to drink that regardless of age.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

favorite beer to drink a lot of: Harpoon IPA, Brooklyn Lager, NOLA Brown, NOLA Blonde (NOLA is a new brewery in New Orleans, check them out)
    favorite IPA: Russian River's Pliny the Elder, Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye (IPA with Rye)
    favorite Stout: North Coast Old Rasputin Russian Imperial Stout
    favorite Belgian: St Bernardus Abt 12 (Belgian Quad Ale)

Honorable mentions: Russian River Damnation 23 (Belgian Ale aged in Oak Barrels), North Coast Pranqster (belgian), Bear Republic Racer 5 IPA, Sierra Nevada Torpedo IPA, Espresso Oak Aged Yeti Stout (espresso stout aged in oak barrels), Maui Brewing Co's Imperial Guava Wheat, and Maui Brewing Black Pearl (their coconut porter, aged in rum barrels).

Basically, if I could drink nothing but North Coast, Bear Republic, Russian River, and Lagunitas (which are all with in an hour of each other) I wouldnt need any other beer ever again.

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lone Star Dawg View Post
    No one should have to drink that regardless of age.
    No one should have to drink beechwood aged goats piss either...but they do!:icon_wink:

Champ Abominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond reputeAbominable Gorilla has a reputation beyond repute Abominable Gorilla's Avatar

IBC

A&W if it's got a scoop of ice cream.

If any of you have a BJ's Brewhouse, they've got a pretty outstanding "handcrafted" root beer as well. The nearest one to Tech might be Baton Rouge near the Mall of Louisiana.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

Abita Strawberry Harvest Lager. Its seasonal obviously b/c of the Louisiana Strawberries.
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

+ Reply to Thread