+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: where my hopenchange?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: where my hopenchange?

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    For all you obama supporters (salty, daybreaker, teatech, etc.), do you agree with this? Simple question. Yes or No?

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    For all you obama supporters (salty, daybreaker, teatech, etc.), do you agree with this? Simple question. Yes or No?
    No.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Was this also reported by CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN? If not, do the Obama supporters feel like the mainstream media is showing any bias by not reporting it?

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Was this also reported by CBS, NBC, ABC, and CNN? If not, do the Obama supporters feel like the mainstream media is showing any bias by not reporting it?

The WH factors in that 95% of liberals can't read plus they don't place much value in paying attention or thinking either .... and those media outlets are now more concerned with selling ads than relevant news.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

CBS, MNBC, ABC, CNN does not hve anything to report at this time.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    This is very small potatos compared to what the Bush & Co. dole out to their buddies during 2001 to 2009. Why don't you guys do some research and see what you can find out about no-bid contracts during the GWB era?

I'm glad somebody reported it but the contract would have to be in the hundreds of millions or billions for it make the ABC nightly news.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

What is it about change you don't get? Obama ran on a platform of doing everything opposite of what Bush did. So from day one, it only Bush only mattered that "this I what he did, so this is what I'm gonna do" BUT instead, he's continued to do pretty much everything Bush did, and yet you give him a pass because Bush did it even though Obama was supposed to "change" the way things are done, and Obama is doing it ALL worse.

The only reason to give him a pass on SOME of the things he's done the same as Bush is because he actually got smart and realized how ****ed his stances were and learned that liberalism's ideas will harm the country, and him (politically). Only a fool supports him anymore.

What is it about change you don't get? Obama ran on a platform of doing everything opposite of what Bush did. So from day one, it only Bush only mattered that "this I what he did, so this is what I'm gonna do" BUT instead, he's continued to do pretty much everything Bush did, and yet you give him a pass because Bush did it even though Obama was supposed to "change" the way things are done, and Obama is doing it ALL worse.

The only reason to give him a pass on SOME of the things he's done the same as Bush is because he actually got smart and realized how ****ed his stances were and learned that liberalism's ideas will harm the country, and him (politically). Only a fool supports him anymore.
    I didn't give a pass. And no, he has NOT done the same things as GWB. Look at the EPA, for example, and see how much progress they are making in protecting our environment.

Actually, Obama is doing pretty well for a naive, empty suit.

I guess you would have prefer McCain-Palin?

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    I didn't give a pass. And no, he has NOT done the same things as GWB. Look at the EPA, for example, and see how much progress they are making in protecting our environment.

Actually, Obama is doing pretty well for a naive, empty suit.

I guess you would have prefer McCain-Palin?
    I call bullshit. Massive heap of Bovine dung.

You give Obama a pass by bringing up Bush and saying you don't agree with it, but it's okay because Bush did it.

Does it really need to be rehashed everything Obama continued from Bush? Patriot Act. Military commissions. This. And so much more...

EPA hasn't done anything worth a damn under Obama. They are a waste of taxpayer money. At least Bush made protected a vast ecosystem in the Pacific.
    What has Obama done? Nothing.

Would have given them the same amount of time I gave the Obama/Biden experiment. Both would hav been failures- question is which would have been worse? Who knows.

Looks like congressional pressure from both sides got to USAID.
    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010...cractic-donor/

wonder how much the donor won't donate now?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Obama is spending the hopenchange and will leave no change.

link
    Report: Obama's $3.8T Budget

President is expected to send a nearly $4 trillion dollar budget for coming fiscal year to Congress on Monday
    Obama's Presidency Draws Comparisons to Carter

Oh no, not ANOTHER Faux News report.

Champ mildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond reputemildawg has a reputation beyond repute mildawg's Avatar

Here are two stories from liberal outlets that report the same thing. Once again, you can't debate the facts about your piece of crap hero and his destructive policies. Slamming Fox News doesn't change the fact that the story is accurate, jackass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100131/...obama_budget_2

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_443318.html

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Obama is spending the hopenchange and will leave no change.

link
    Report: Obama's $3.8T Budget

President is expected to send a nearly $4 trillion dollar budget for coming fiscal year to Congress on Monday
    Obama's Presidency Draws Comparisons to Carter
    Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Oh no, not ANOTHER Faux News report.
    Quote Originally Posted by mildawg View Post
    Here are two stories from liberal outlets that report the same thing. Once again, you can't debate the facts about your piece of crap hero and his destructive policies. Slamming Fox News doesn't change the fact that the story is accurate, jackass.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20100131/...obama_budget_2

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/0..._n_443318.html
    And I couldn't find anywhere on CNN's web page Obama's nearly $4 trillion dollar budget for coming fiscal year to Congress on Monday. It's nowhere to be found. I guess they're debating on running with the facts or just letting this number slip under the rug to hide from the salty like sheep out there.

+ Reply to Thread