+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: where my hopenchange?

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

where my hopenchange?

http://money.cnn.com/2009/05/20/news...utes/index.htm

Fed's economic forecast worsens

Central bank now expects unemployment to rise to a range of 9.2% to 9.6% this year. Fed also predicts a sharper decline in GDP than it had forecast in January.

but, but, but the stimulus...
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Re: where my hopenchange?

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    but, but, but the stimulus...
    ...was never billed as being immediately effective.

But hey, I'm sure Americans will respond positively to the GOP's new strategy of "whine like the pussies we really are"

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by daybreaker3 View Post

But hey, I'm sure Americans will respond positively to the GOP's new strategy of "whine like the pussies we really are"
    Why would it be? Obama knows he can torch Bush until at least 2011. Designing something that would be immediately effective would be wasting some of his political capital that he has.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

...after it passed. Before, it was.

Champ GatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGatorDawg has a reputation beyond repute GatorDawg's Avatar

They stole that strategy from the democrats after they used it to win the last election.

Champ saltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your timesaltydawg Ultimate jerk and not worth your time saltydawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Juice752 View Post
    They stole that strategy from the democrats after they used it to win the last election.
    Really, I thought the GOP lost the last election because they screwed the country big-time.

Talk to me about Palin Power. It's late and I need a good laugh.

"All roads lead to Putin" -- Thomas Jefferson

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post
    Really, I thought the GOP lost the last election because they screwed the country big-time.

That may have been the spin, but it is actually not true. It was the Clinton administration that deregulated Wall Street and pressured Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac to issue sub-prime loans to low income borrowers because "everyone has the right to own a home." Bush can share some of the blame by not reversing this idiocracy though. Clinton pressured FM / FM to increase it's lending by 50% to risky borrowers and then Bush came in and increased that to 56%. Now Barack gets to use taxpayer's money to pay for all the foreclosures! What a nation!!!

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

imo the dems came up with a bad idea and the repubs failed to correct it.

Now the dems are coming up with more bad ideas.

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

Army chief says US ready to be in Iraq 10 years

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories...MPLATE=DEFAULT

WASHINGTON (AP) -- The Pentagon is prepared to leave fighting forces in Iraq for as long as a decade despite an agreement between the United States and Iraq that would bring all American troops home by 2012, the top U.S. Army officer said Tuesday.

Gen. George Casey, the Army chief of staff, said the world remains dangerous and unpredictable, and the Pentagon must plan for extended U.S. combat and stability operations in two wars. "Global trends are pushing in the wrong direction," Casey said. "They fundamentally will change how the Army works."

He spoke at an invitation-only briefing to a dozen journalists and policy analysts from Washington-based think-tanks. He said his planning envisions combat troops in Iraq and Afghanistan for a decade as part of a sustained U.S. commitment to fighting extremism and terrorism in the Middle East.
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

I bet he picks someone from RIAA

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...052502104.html

Obama Set to Create A Cybersecurity Czar With Broad Mandate

White House Is Drafting Executive Order to Allow Indefinite Detention of Terror Suspects

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn...603361_pf.html

The Obama administration, fearing a battle with Congress that could stall plans to close the U.S. prison at Guantanamo Bay, is drafting an executive order that would reassert presidential authority to incarcerate terrorism suspects indefinitely, according to three senior government officials with knowledge of White House deliberations

AP sources: Obama eyeing order for Gitmo detainees

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090626/...namo_detainees

WASHINGTON – Stymied by Congress so far, the White House is considering issuing an executive order to indefinitely imprison a small number of Guantanamo Bay detainees considered too dangerous to prosecute or release, two administration officials said Friday.

No final decisions have been made about the order, which would be the third major mandate by President Barack Obama to deal with how the United States treats and prosecutes terror suspects and foreign fighters.

Champ LookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond reputeLookingForResults has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by saltydawg View Post

You pitiful, small, little man. Mr. Community Organizer gives GM to the unions as a payoff, cap and trade is going to tax your rear off for no reason and CO's foreign policy is...oh yeah, there is no foreign policy; and you're still trying to tear down last years GOP vice-presidential nominee?

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LookingForResults View Post
    You pitiful, small, little man. Mr. Community Organizer gives GM to the unions as a payoff, cap and trade is going to tax your rear off for no reason and CO's foreign policy is...oh yeah, there is no foreign policy; and you're still trying to tear down last years GOP vice-presidential nominee?
    Governor...... nope
    Lawyer....... try again
    5-Star General..... getting colder
    PT Boat Skipper...... heck no
    Fighter Pilot...... keep guessing
    I give up........ Community Organizer
    Say What!

Champ daybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the roughdaybreaker3 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Governor...... nope
    Lawyer....... try again
    5-Star General..... getting colder
    PT Boat Skipper...... heck no
    Fighter Pilot...... keep guessing
    I give up........ Community Organizer
    Say What!
    President ....... yes
    whiny crybaby ........ you

+ Reply to Thread