+ Reply to Thread

Thread: All-WAC

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

All-WAC

Congrats to Devon Dageford for 1st team honors and PT and Chris Kersten for 2nd team honors.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: All-WAC

Wow, seems like we should've had more on 1st team. No love for Winn?

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    That is a travesty. Although his conference stats were not as impressive as his overall numbers, Winn had a phenomenal year.

Champ OmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud ofOmahaDawg has much to be proud of OmahaDawg's Avatar

Yes he did

Champ Designated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the roughDesignated Hitter is a jewel in the rough

Agree, thought Kersten could have been 1st Team Utility instead of 2nd team and Winn 2nd team at 2B.

But why should we expect different treatment when we are a 2 seed in tournament and not designated home team like the higher seed in the other game. I have no problem playing in Hawaii against Hawaii for tournament, but geez WAC needs to give some respect to Tech's seeding as well.

I am kind of glad coaches moved to have post season tournament at more central neutral site late last summer and Mesa, AZ near Phoenix bid on it and then pass on to Conference committee for final approval recently.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Designated Hitter View Post
    Agree, thought Kersten could have been 1st Team Utility instead of 2nd team and Winn 2nd team at 2B.

But why should we expect different treatment when we are a 2 seed in tournament and not designated home team like the higher seed in the other game. I have no problem playing in Hawaii against Hawaii for tournament, but geez WAC needs to give some respect to Tech's seeding as well.

I am kind of glad coaches moved to have post season tournament at more central neutral site late last summer and Mesa, AZ near Phoenix bid on it and then pass on to Conference committee for final approval recently.
    Not paying attention to other tournements, but did notice the SEC tourny is in a neutral site. Is this becoming the norm?

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    Not paying attention to other tournements, but did notice the SEC tourny is in a neutral site. Is this becoming the norm?
    The SEC tournament has been in Hoover for as long as I can remember. Don't know how many other conferences play at a neutral site. I know the Sun Belt doesn't.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The SEC tournament has been in Hoover for as long as I can remember. Don't know how many other conferences play at a neutral site. I know the Sun Belt doesn't.
    My bad, I don't follow the SEC enough to realize that. The Sunbelt either. Now I know where to turn if I need answers on either conference.

BleedTechBlue.com JFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant futureJFord has a brilliant future

Neutral site in the SEC should be used loosely, it is basically home for Alabama.

+ Reply to Thread