+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Most Quotable Movies

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Re: Most Quotable Movies

Favorite lines from Die Another Day

Ms. Frost: Mr. Bond. And Miss...?

Jinx: Swift, "Space and Technology" magazine.

Ms. Frost: Really? I take it Mr. Bond's been explaining his Big Bang theory?

Jinx: Oh yeah, I think I got the thrust of it.

My wife just does not understand 007. She thinks James Bond is a womanizer. I'm afraid she'll never get it.

Champ ChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond reputeChipDog has a reputation beyond repute ChipDog's Avatar

Christmas Vacation:

"Can't see the line can you Russ?"
    "Hey Griswold, where do you think you're going to put a tree that big?"
    "If I woke up tomorrow with my sewn to the carpet, I wouldn't be more surprised than I am rigt now."
    "don't you go falling in love with it now, because, we're taking it with us when we leave here next month."
    "if this gets dented, then my hair just ain't going to look right."
    "if you're not doing anything constructive, run into the living room and get my stogey."
    "I have nightmares about what he does in his bed alone when I'm not lying right next to him."
    "This is a new non-caloric silicon-based kitchen lubricant my company has been working on. It creats a surface 500 times more slippery than any cooking oil."
    "You serious Clark?"

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Brian96 View Post

Also, how could I have forgotten Blazing Saddles? "Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"
    "'Scuse me while I whip this out."

"They told me you was hung."

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ChipDog View Post
    Favorite lines from Die Another Day

Ms. Frost: Mr. Bond. And Miss...?

Jinx: Swift, "Space and Technology" magazine.

Ms. Frost: Really? I take it Mr. Bond's been explaining his Big Bang theory?

Jinx: Oh yeah, I think I got the thrust of it.

My wife just does not understand 007. She thinks James Bond is a womanizer. I'm afraid she'll never get it.
    Yep, Bond has some great ones. You really need the visual on this one, but it is a classic...

Radio:
    "Station WEBS brings you the latest in world news. Washington, at the Whitehouse this afternoon the President said he was entirely satisfied"

James Bond:
    "That makes two of us"

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

What crimes have you committed?
    Hearding Cattle
    That isn't so bad.
    Through the Vatican

2003 BB&B Basketball Pick 'Em Champion inudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond reputeinudesu has a reputation beyond repute inudesu's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    What crimes have you committed?
    Hearding Cattle
    That isn't so bad.
    Through the Vatican
    Kinky.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

"Where the White Women AT?"

''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to DIE

Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving.

Taggart: We'll work up a Number 6 on 'em.
    Hedley Lamarr: [frowns] "Number 6"? I'm afraid I'm not familiar with that one.
    Taggart: Well, that's where we go a-ridin' into town, a-whompin' and a-whumpin' every livin' thing that moves within an inch of its life. Except the women folks, of course.
    Hedley Lamarr: You spare the women?
    Taggart: Naw, we rape the shit out of them at the Number Six Dance later on.
    Hedley Lamarr: Marvelous

Varsity Bulldog beefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nicebeefcakes is just really nice beefcakes's Avatar

"Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never get to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, and you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back on your shower shoes, and the press will think you're colorful. Until you win twenty in the show, however, it means you're a slob."

Quote Originally Posted by beefcakes View Post
    "Your shower shoes have fungus on them. You'll never get to the bigs with fungus on your shower shoes. Think classy, and you'll be classy. If you win 20 in the show, you can let the fungus grow back on your shower shoes, and the press will think you're colorful. Until you win twenty in the show, however, it means you're a slob."
    Bull Durham

Big Dog SkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the roughSkeeterDawg is a jewel in the rough

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.

Champ skilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond reputeskilldawg has a reputation beyond repute skilldawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by inudesu View Post

"Somebody ride back and get a shitload of dimes!"

Quote Originally Posted by SkeeterDawg View Post
    Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life, son.
    Toga Toga Toga Toga Toga Toga Toga............ Animal house is a classic.

"A pledge pen? On your uniform?"

Champ GonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeGonzoDawg has a reputation beyond repute GonzoDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar;[B
    760381]A man drink like that and he don't eat, he is going to DIE[/B]

Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving.

When? (one of my favorite lines)

+ Reply to Thread