+ Reply to Thread

Thread: UP

Champ DogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond reputeDogtorEvil has a reputation beyond repute DogtorEvil's Avatar

UP

seen it?
    in 3D?
    good?

wanted to go see it tonight but then my wife got on the phone............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................
    Originally Posted by champion110
    I am less angry this morning and ready to get back up on the horse. That girl was a freak last night.

Originally Posted by champion110
    In fact, I finally had to tell her to stop over the last weekend, because I was worn out and needed a break.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: UP

Quote Originally Posted by DogtorEvil View Post
    seen it?
    in 3D?
    good?

wanted to go see it tonight but then my wife got on the phone............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................................
    co'worker went to see it, said his wife and mom were crying like babies during the first part of the movie. Said it was real good though.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: UP

Fantastic! I saw it in 2D because I am cheap. Read a review afterwards that said that the 3D is a waste of money especially considering the use of color in the movie ... but what do I know. I may see it again just because the dogs cracked me up so much. The dogs opening the wine bottle is grade A comedy in my book but I am kind of strange.

+ Reply to Thread