+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: MLB 2009 First Year Players Draft

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Re: MLB 2009 First Year Players Draft

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    They are mid way through the 10th round and the only WAC player I found was Kyle Bellows from San Jose State (3b) in the 4th round, pick #125
    As I get a break I look through it and find people and update the list from yesterday

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

In the 11th round, 339th overall pick.......Alan Ahmady from Fresno State by the Cardinals

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Is Jared Mitchell from LSU that good? I only watched him play against Rice, but he didnt have the best swing. He is very fast, though. He just seems like one of those hype guys, but I didnt watch him at all this year until the regional, so I dont have any idea.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Anyone know if any of our recruits have been drafted?

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Is Jared Mitchell from LSU that good? I only watched him play against Rice, but he didnt have the best swing. He is very fast, though. He just seems like one of those hype guys, but I didnt watch him at all this year until the regional, so I dont have any idea.
    He has pretty good raw power. A good arm, great speed. He strikes out alot that is about the only bad thing that anyone has to say about him. Great tools to build on. I too was surprised about how high he went though

Champ falcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her gamefalcon is on top of his/her game falcon's Avatar

14th round,431st pick......David Berner SJ State..................................18th round,543rd pick......Max Peterson SJ STATE

This is a very weak draft class after the first round.................no LaTech players on the board yet

Quote Originally Posted by falcon View Post
    This is a very weak draft class after the first round.................no LaTech players on the board yet
    Kevin just got drafted

774. Kevin Winn, 2B - San Diego Padres, La Tech.

going to round 29

Day 2 is in the books as round 30 is complete... So far only one of our guys have been taken and that is Kevin Winn in the 26th round.

The Nationals wasted no time in signing their number 10 overall pick Drew Storen, as he signed for a reported $1.6 million signing bonus. Now they just got to get Strasburg to put a pen to paper.

I thought Kersten would be picked today............this is a very frustrating day for a lot of players and their families. The money slots are long gone but there is still 20 rounds left and all these guys want is a chance to go after their dream.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Louisiana Tech signee Trevor Petersen was selected in the 23rd round (709th overall) by the Tampa Bay Rays acording to LaTechSports.

Champ maverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond reputemaverick has a reputation beyond repute

Kersten was chosen by the Indians as the 995th overall pick.

At the break on day three. 10 more rounds to go, which means 300 picks unless a team chooses not to draft in which case they are removed from all further rounds

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post

No. He never seemed to do anything when a game was on the line. Great athlete, but I do not ever see him making it to the Bigs. I think the Sox wasted this pick.

+ Reply to Thread