+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: All in for ltac

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Re: All in for ltac

Quote Originally Posted by Pojpew View Post
    I recently graduated from Tech on May 23. I recently called Adam M. up concerning the Young Alumni offer, at the end of our talk I submitted my Visa number and became a member. Since Dooley's arrival and everything he's done how could an undergrad not buy into the program. I will definately stay on all my college running buds to pursue membership. Like said earlier keep up the good work of advertising our program.
    We ALL deeply appreciate your gift! Thank you so much from so many!!

Champ MICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant futureMICKEYS14 has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by TechDAG View Post
    I gave Adam our LTAC check at the BR stop. It is paid by income from the estate left by my mom. Mom was a giver way back. I have a ceramic tile from the 1982 ACT (Athletic Club of Tech).
    You have continued the tradition and, by doing so, honored your dear mother. Thank you.

Champ Gooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond reputeGooddawg has a reputation beyond repute Gooddawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Pojpew View Post
    I recently graduated from Tech on May 23. I recently called Adam M. up concerning the Young Alumni offer, at the end of our talk I submitted my Visa number and became a member. Since Dooley's arrival and everything he's done how could an undergrad not buy into the program. I will definately stay on all my college running buds to pursue membership. Like said earlier keep up the good work of advertising our program.

Very Cool, thanks and keep working on your friends!

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

I was one of the 75, signed up june 2nd.

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by olddog75 View Post
    That's cool. I remember that ceramic thing. Oh, by the way, 1982 is not "way back", it only seems like that to you youngins.
    We're the same age, I just got rode hard and put up wet. I was still single in 1982 so it seems like a lifetime ago.

Champ 1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light1L_dawg is a glorious beacon of light

i increased my LTAC contribution by 20%. I am working on a three guys to buy 2-4 season tickets each; after that, I will get on them about LTAC.

Champ DQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to beholdDQDawg is a splendid one to behold

Just signed up another one.

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post
    Great work! Thank you. It really is FUN to help someone realize the VALUE of becoming a member of LTAC and, in doing so, you help create a sense of ownership in Tech Athletics for that person.

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by DQDawg View Post

Quit bragging!!!!!!!!!!

Varsity Bulldog Coachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really niceCoachdawg is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by MICKEYS14 View Post
    Great work! Thank you. It really is FUN to help someone realize the VALUE of becoming a member of LTAC and, in doing so, you help create a sense of ownership in Tech Athletics for that person.

YOU and all the Tech athletes and great coaches are the true owners of Tech Athletics. I do what I do for YOU and all of my good buddies that I was so privileged to go to Tech with. What a great group.

It will take me a long time to call all the Tech alums in the DFW metroplex and do my babysitting chores too but I'll get it done. If only one signs up then I'll be happy. Hopefully hundreds will. YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU LOVE LOUISIANA TECH MORE THAN ANYONE THAT I KNOW.

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdawg View Post
    YOU and all the Tech athletes and great coaches are the true owners of Tech Athletics. I do what I do for YOU and all of my good buddies that I was so privileged to go to Tech with. What a great group.

It will take me a long time to call all the Tech alums in the DFW metroplex and do my babysitting chores too but I'll get it done. If only one signs up then I'll be happy. Hopefully hundreds will. YOU DA MAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND YOU LOVE LOUISIANA TECH MORE THAN ANYONE THAT I KNOW.
    You are way too kind to me Maxie, my dear long-time friend. The BEST DAYS of my life were spent at our school (enrollment of about 2500) when very few had cars & we spent every weekend with everyone at the TONK listening to the jukebox & drinking a coke. Thank you Maxie for the way too kind words.

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

Thumbs Up Re: All in for ltac

BBB was one of the reasons I joined LTAC. That and Coach DD. I am greatfull to be a part of such a great group of people. I was just wondering how may people do we have in LTAC now?

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Coachdawg View Post
    It will take me a long time to call all the Tech alums in the DFW metroplex and do my babysitting chores too but I'll get it done. .
    I need some help in the Memphis area. If I give you a number, will you call?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post
    Clyde, maybe Coachdawg can recruit Memdawg!:icon_wink:

Quote Originally Posted by Cool Hand Clyde View Post

CHC,

I have already called it and Fisher has also. No luck yet. He and his family are in the Bahamas as we speak.

+ Reply to Thread