+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fox Southwest

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Fox Southwest

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    Hate to be "that guy", but can this be moved out of the Tech baseball forum? It has nothing to do with Tech that I can see.
    You do realize that you don't have to click on a thread right? It's easy. When your cursor moves to the topic (or many of the others not Tech related) just keep on moving without the left click.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by maddawg View Post
    You do realize that you don't have to click on a thread right? It's easy. When your cursor moves to the topic (or many of the others not Tech related) just keep on moving without the left click.
    But it keeps saying that I have unread threads in the baseball forum... and I don't like that.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

But it keeps saying that I have unread threads in the baseball forum... and I don't like that.
    Go to user CP and click "unsubscribe" on this thread that should help your day.:icon_wink:

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

I know how to do that, it makes it disappear from your subscribed threads, however, if I simply clike on Bulldogs Barks and Bytes> Tech Athletics... it still shows that I have unread threads in the baseball forum. I know I'm OCD, that is why it bothers me when. If it were a Tech related thread I'd have no problem with it, because I would read it with every intention of enjoyment, but this thread has nothign to do with Tech baseball, therefore I believe it would be better suited in another Forum... the Entertainment Forum or perhaps even the "General Sports Forum"

bump

Progressive King of 2011 Dawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond reputeDawgpix has a reputation beyond repute Dawgpix's Avatar

I know how to do that, it makes it disappear from your subscribed threads, however, if I simply clike on Bulldogs Barks and Bytes> Tech Athletics... it still shows that I have unread threads in the baseball forum. I know I'm OCD, that is why it bothers me when. If it were a Tech related thread I'd have no problem with it, because I would read it with every intention of enjoyment, but this thread has nothign to do with Tech baseball, therefore I believe it would be better suited in another Forum... the Entertainment Forum or perhaps even the "General Sports Forum"
    It's taken you this long to understand this thread has nothing to do with Tech baseball? I figured that out when I saw the title.
    Now, many of us ARE baseball enthusiasts and this IS a BASEBALL folder, so maybe it does belong here. During football season it'll probably be moved to the football folder, however.:icon_wink:
    Louisiana Tech University
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgpix View Post
    It's taken you this long to understand this thread has nothing to do with Tech baseball? I figured that out when I saw the title.
    Now, many of us ARE baseball enthusiasts and this IS a BASEBALL folder, so maybe it does belong here. During football season it'll probably be moved to the football folder, however.:icon_wink:
    I noticed it for a while and it had gone dead so I didn't worry much about it, then somebody bumped it. It should be in the Pro-Sports or General Sports folder

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Or just roll your eyes and hit "Next Thread"

.... BUMP!!

Figures you'd be the jerk who bumped it just for the sake of doing it.

+ Reply to Thread