+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you could...

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

If you could...

... bean one current MLB hitter who would it be? And why?

I would throw at A-Rod, not because of the steroid thing, but because he is protected by the league so much. For instance, Penny hits him in the first inning of Thursday's game and immediatly gets a warning, but it is ok for Jason Bay, who has been a Yankee killer at the plate, to be beaned 3 times by the Yankees this year without so much as a warning. Another instance of A-Rod being protected? In a rehab apperance against out very own Alan Knotts, the pitchers were told that " you are to throw only on the outer half of the plate. Under no circumstance are you to throw inside, and if you hit him you will be released immediatly." This is a paraphrase from what was said, because I wasn't there to hear the words exactly, but I have been told this.

I'm not allowed to access Youtube from work but when I get home I'll add the link of the Knotts Arod battle.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: If you could...

I would bean A-Rod, but for a different reason. I would love to just put him on base so he can't hit one out. I hate that the Yankee's threw all that money at a guy for him to play baseball. I would make sure he never got the chance to earn his check. That is, I would bean him until October, then I would throw at Jeter. Jeter has proven to be clutch in the playoffs and A-Rod couldn't get a base hit in slow pitch softball during October. Maybe if you hit Jeter, it would throw him off a little.

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

Champ KSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeKSDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

A.J. Perzynszi or however you spell it. As a cubbie, I hate that jerk.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

A-Rod, because he's been one of the biggest disappointments ever (not just cause of the steroid bs).

The Braves decision-makers come a close second (0.00000001% difference)... granted, they aren't hitters.

Champ Bigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond reputeBigdog13 has a reputation beyond repute Bigdog13's Avatar

I want to be creative and list someone different but it would have to be A-Rod although Texiera would run a close second.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Also, AJ Pierzinsky. I just hate him and I'm not a cubs fan.

Big Dog honker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the roughhonker22 is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    the video wont play for some reason

+ Reply to Thread