+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How would a C.S.A. look?

Champ bad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to allbad_man is a name known to all bad_man's Avatar

Re: How would a C.S.A. look?

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Teatech, would you still live in Texas?
    Texas wouldn't let him stay. Texas has to much pride for that.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Tea, this topic was pathetic. The majority of blacks live in the south and nobody is going to "go back to the old days" and try to enslave them. You are idiotic.

I would think the freedom from government would make the non-productive members of society move to the USA and the real entrepeneurs of the USA would consider relocating to the south, if they weren't already.

Champ T_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond reputeT_Won has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    Tea, this topic was pathetic. The majority of blacks live in the south and nobody is going to "go back to the old days" and try to enslave them. You are idiotic.

I would think the freedom from government would make the non-productive members of society move to the USA and the real entrepeneurs of the USA would consider relocating to the south, if they weren't already.

That, and it should also be noted that the Republicans favored the Civil Rights Bill of 1964 more than the Democrats. This was the vote:

The original House version:[9]
    • Democratic Party: 152-96 (61%-39%)
    • Republican Party: 138-34 (80%-20%)
    The Senate version:[9]
    • Democratic Party: 46-21 (69%-31%)
    • Republican Party: 27-6 (82%-18%)
    The Senate version, voted on by the House:[9]
    • Democratic Party: 153-91 (63%-37%)
    • Republican Party: 136-35 (80%-20%)

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by teatech View Post
    Dude, you're basically refuting the Republican party platform. There is no denying the fact that a secession of the south would very much look like what I just described. It would make many on this forum giddy. Of course, I don't blame you if you wouldn't want to associate yourself with that nonsense. However, you see, that is why mainstream America is turning its back on the Republican party.
    Go read a book.

The fictional CSA you talk of would be a USA v2.5.

(I had a much better reply, unfortunately lost it)

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

This is an entirely ridiculous over-generalization. You're knowledge of demographic information concerning the southern states is as weak as your logic.

Champ mikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond reputemikedog has a reputation beyond repute mikedog's Avatar

Dude, you're basically refuting the Republican party platform. There is no denying the fact that a secession of the south would very much look like what I just described. It would make many on this forum giddy. Of course, I don't blame you if you wouldn't want to associate yourself with that nonsense. However, you see, that is why mainstream America is turning its back on the Republican party.
    Do you really expect anyone to take you serious with posts like this? You should be embarrassed. I guess some people feel they can hide a computer screen name and spew garbage with impunity.

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

teatech, this thread actually had potential to be funny. You just went way too stupid with it. I feel dumber for reading it.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    teatech, this thread actually had potential to be funny. You just went way too stupid with it. I feel dumber for reading it.
    We all do, with any of his post.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Oh snap, you were actually serious when you made that list??? I thought you finally wrote a funny post and weren't just trolling.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

The Conservative States of America, the newest Heaven on Earth!

There you are dogmatic, your heaven on earth!

Click here dogmatic!
    It's Dawgmatic, not Dogmatic. I assume you are throwing down your teensy little gauntlet about a post I made in jest on another thread. Get a life and lighten up, TeaDude.

Champ Geaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond reputeGeaux Dawgs has a reputation beyond repute

Teabag, we put up with alot of your idiotic crap.......but Dawgmatic is well protected and loved.

You have been warned

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Geaux Dawgs View Post
    Teabag, we put up with alot of your idiotic crap.......but Dawgmatic is well protected and loved.

You have been warned

Chivalry is not dead!

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post
    It's Dawgmatic, not Dogmatic. I assume you are throwing down your teensy little gauntlet about a post I made in jest on another thread. Get a life and lighten up, TeaDude.

You made an iladvised comment "in jest" about African-Americans in another thread and no one noticed or cared. I make the same type of comment "in jest" and is immediately attacked. Double standard is there? The funny thing is, my comment even seemed more like a comment made " in jest" whereas your seemingly was more of an original and genuine thought.

Champ teatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeteatech Ultimate jerk and not worth your time

Quote Originally Posted by Darbonnedawg View Post
    Teatech, would you still live in Texas?

Yes, and as I stated in another post, I'd do everything I could to sabotage the effort of the rebels. Of course, with so many hispanics here in Texas, they'd NEVER EVER go along with such a radical and ridiculous move. The hispanics would have everything to lose especially if Texas remained linked with the other southern states.

You made an iladvised comment "in jest" about African-Americans in another thread and no one noticed or cared. I make the same type of comment "in jest" and is immediately attacked. Double standard is there? The funny thing is, my comment even seemed more like a comment made " in jest" whereas your seemingly was more of an original and genuine thought.
    At least I am capable of original and genuine thought.

I have never made a jest about African Americans on this board or any other place.

You are a complete idiot and a disgusting liar in addition to that.

+ Reply to Thread