+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: (Hey Cubs fans) Autographed Hat Auction

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Re: (Hey Cubs fans) Autographed Hat Auction

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    So since I have limited access to post on BBB anymore...apperantly because of my comments on this subject... I figured that if it will let me post this that I will tell ya'll...

Jericho was released by the Cubs today...

and for the admin that banned me or whatever, you need to grow up. I have alot more green than red if you would notice. So somepeople must like some of my insight... but give me a break...there are alot worse posters on here than I. Let me back on with full access so I can talk some serious sports... and I say limited access because when I try to sign on 99 times out of 100 it just sends me to the Tech Team Shop webpage.

Damn Coaches!

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    Damn Coaches!
    Did you ever hear Jericho say anything negative about his coaches?
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Did you ever hear Jericho say anything negative about his coaches?
    No, and that wasn't a shot at Jericho.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mentechsters View Post
    No, and that wasn't a shot at Jericho.
    I thought it was. Sorry.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

not gleeful at all...just getting the news out there so if anyone see him dont mention anything that could upset him

Champ BLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to allBLUE collar is a name known to all

and for the admin in charge of letting me have full access again...thank you and if possible would you private message me and tell me why i was banned in the first place? and is that what the grey dot was?

who signs their dots "chc"? not mad just wondering

Champ DAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond reputeDAWG DUDE has a reputation beyond repute DAWG DUDE's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BLUE collar View Post
    who signs their dots "chc"? not mad just wondering
    Cool Hand Clyde, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by DAWG DUDE View Post
    Cool Hand Clyde, I guess.
    Thanks....now I know who keeps giving me the red... I was having trouble figuring it out.

+ Reply to Thread