+ Reply to Thread

Thread: North Korea to Celebrate 4th of July by Firing Missle at USA

Big Dog Yarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the roughYarfunkle is a jewel in the rough

North Korea to Celebrate 4th of July by Firing Missle at USA

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/worl...dence-Day.html

The missile doesn't have the range to hit Hawaii, but wouldn't that be a gesture of animosity?

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Re: North Korea to Celebrate 4th of July by Firing Missle at USA

And if we denounce it or take any action, they'll claim it as an aggressive action worthy of retaliation.....

If they launch a rocket within 1,000 miles of Hawaii I hope they pay for it. Hawaii already had the Pearl Harbor tragedy...don't want another!

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

I'm sick of these little sawed off schoolyard bullies.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

President Obama is on my good side today for standing up to that idiot.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...issiles-nukes/

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Good for President Obama. I know what I would tell them.

Shoot a missile at the United States on the 4th and there won't be a North Korea on the 5th.

Champ FishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond reputeFishingBack has a reputation beyond repute FishingBack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawgmatic View Post

Shoot a missile at the United States on the 4th and there won't be a North Korea on the 5th.
    You've got such a way with words

The article actually never mentions Obama, just Robert Gates. They are tailing a suspected shipment of arms unrelated to the supposed July 4 launch.

Quote Originally Posted by FishingBack View Post
    You've got such a way with words
    Well they want to mess around and dabble in and toy with us about Nuclear Missiles.

I don't really know what North Korea has, but I DO know what we have. They're trying to run with the big dogs, but they need to keep their puppy asses on the porch.

I think the world waking up to a blank spot on the map where North Korea used to be on July 5th would be an effective deterrent to posturing potentates who dare threaten the security of the United States of America.

I guess they didn't learn a damn thing from Pearl Harbor or what ended WWII in the Pacific. Ask Japan how that worked out for them, North Korea.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

It would already be the 5th on the 4th :icon_wink:

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Well they want to mess around and dabble in and toy with us about Nuclear Missiles.

I don't really know what North Korea has, but I DO know what we have. They're trying to run with the big dogs, but they need to keep their puppy asses on the porch.

I think the world waking up to a blank spot on the map where North Korea used to be on July 5th would be an effective deterrent to posturing potentates who dare threaten the security of the United States of America.

I guess they didn't learn a damn thing from Pearl Harbor or what ended WWII in the Pacific. Ask Japan how that worked out for them, North Korea.

It is amazing to think that other countries would even attempt a threat to us. We have proven that we can bomb a building through a window only 3 feet wide- from 1,000 miles away. Why don't they understand we can take out their whole friggin country from 3,000 with like 2 nukes.

Some people just don't care if they die, or who dies with them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by duckbillplatty View Post
    President Obama is on my good side today for standing up to that idiot.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2009...issiles-nukes/
    The USS John McCain? Is that named for the recent presidential candidate?

As for these pip-squeak countries...well, they are really stupid. The leadership is, anyway. Yeah, the knee-jerk reaction is to say we should retaliate with REAL missiles, but how many innocent people would suffer? Ya know that the majority of the North Koreans don't give a rat's ass about the commies, that silly little Po Dumb Shit, whatever his name is, and would just as soon have the US invade and free them from the yoke of tyranny. There are good folks everywhere, who just want freedom, liberty and justice, three things that we are surrendering here to our own BIG government. That point was just driven home by the protestors in Iran.

Champ duckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond reputeduckbillplatty has a reputation beyond repute duckbillplatty's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    The USS John McCain? Is that named for the recent presidential candidate?
    Nope. His pappy and his grandpappy. John McCain is a III.

+ Reply to Thread