+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Jon and Kate

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

Re: Jon and Kate

Quote Originally Posted by bluecrew View Post
    Its now Jon and Kate Seperat8. BTW pull my man card as well, i watch it to, hell i talk about it on the radio. They make 75,000 an episode for 40 episodes they arent going anywhere.
    Bill Oreilly is HAMMERING them tonight. Dont blame him. As he pointed out, if they have just one cell in their heart that cares for those kids, they'll end the show now, not later.

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Dude, are you getting tickets to the Clay Aiken concert too?

Better yet, don't answer that question.
    :icon_wink:

no but let me know when WHAM comes to town.

Champ Choudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond reputeChoudawg86 has a reputation beyond repute Choudawg86's Avatar

no but let me know when WHAM comes to town.
    that answers a lot of questions we had . . .

Champ RougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRougeDawg has a reputation beyond repute RougeDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DocMarvin362 View Post
    I have a REAL problem with this show being placed in the "Entertainment" section of this forum.
    Can the moderators please move this thread to the Oprah Forum?

Champ bluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond reputebluecrew has a reputation beyond repute bluecrew's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Choudawg86 View Post
    that answers a lot of questions we had . . .

sir you can just wke me up before you go,go....figuratively speaking...

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Yes, I've watched the show a number of times with my wife. I thought Kate was a whinny, spoiled witch from day one that took her husband for granted. Then when she began hitting him I quit watching altogether and hit the other TV. They're both idiots for letting this play out this way.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    Your man card should be pulled for only having one TV!

money is tight dude

Champ JAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond reputeJAB has a reputation beyond repute JAB's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    money is tight dude
    I was just pickin!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JAB View Post
    I was just pickin!

I know, nobody hurt!

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

Jon is actually the level head in that house. At the end of last season they were both sitting on that couch and he basically said "We need to stop doing this show or its going to tear us apart" but apparently Kate wanted to "do it for the kids" of course. In my opinion, he has done nothing wrong, she's the one that like all the money and fame. Best of luck to him in NYC.

sir you can just wke me up before you go,go....figuratively speaking...
    I think i'd rather call it in . .

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

Jon should have grown a pair a long time ago. Quitting his job was a huge mistake on his part because it was the only thing he felt in control of in his life. Now he's ambivalent about life and bitter (beyond repair) towards his wife even though he has let her walk all over him for years. If he had stepped up at some point and demanded to be treated with respect then it might not have come to this. And they blame the P-people for everything. They are both a couple of whiners. "oooh I make a gazillion dollars for putting on this freak show, but being treated like a celebrity ruined my marriage". Couldn't they have used some of that money for counseling when they realized they were in trouble? No, instead they took a free trip to Hawaii to renew their fake vows while running their marriage further into the ground. And all because it would be meaningful to the children. Just entirely too much televised self-indulgence -all for the kids. What about when the kids grow up and watch this show? They'll see everything. It's sad for them. If it really was all for the kids they would have stopped when they had enough money to fund all of them through college.

Champ louisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the roughlouisiana_dog is a jewel in the rough

Kinda reminds me of the brad paisley song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPe4fZNf74

Seriously, I may have watch one or two episodes from early on, but they should have stopped the show. They would have gotten by, people would, and still will, donate to help out with the children.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by louisiana_dog View Post
    Kinda reminds me of the brad paisley song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEPe4fZNf74

Seriously, I may have watch one or two episodes from early on, but they should have stopped the show. They would have gotten by, people would, and still will, donate to help out with the children.
    Aww dude, but then they wouldnt have their 100 acre ranch and Kate wouldnt have all of her speaking events and book deals.

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Aww dude, but then they wouldnt have their 100 acre ranch and Kate wouldnt have all of her speaking events and book deals.

They can pretty much put the book on the shelf and cancel the speaking engagements because they are worthless now.

+ Reply to Thread