+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Jon and Kate

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Re: Jon and Kate

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    They can pretty much put the book on the shelf and cancel the speaking engagements because they are worthless now.
    I doubt it, she will spin it into a Divorce Recovery ministry. I have no doubts, she has made Jon out to be the bad guy, and many women will be sympathetic to her plight.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    I doubt it, she will spin it into a Divorce Recovery ministry. I have no doubts, she has made Jon out to be the bad guy, and many women will be sympathetic to her plight.

You could be right. However, I know plenty of women who resent the fact that they have had to take care of their 3,4, or 5 children with no tv show, no help, and no national recognition. I know 1 family with 10 kids that did it on their own and they aren't very thrilled with any of the shows on TLC about big families.

I do think it is pretty rediculous that 10 million or more people put their lives on hold every night to watch these families instead of paying attention to their own existence.

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

I also think she will spin it and MANY (but most certainly, NOT ALL) will be sympathetic. She will turn it in to "how I raised the eight on my own, bla bla bla".

I (a wife and mom) think she treated him terribly and it has progressively gotten worse, whether his standing up would have done any good. Appears to be the person she is. I don't believe that he should be going "out on the town at midnight with chix", with the little ones at home. But that is just me. He has also clearly stated that he just wanted one child, then got two, then got 6 more. I know he had a "part" in creating those additional 6, but there is probably a LOT of resentment.

JM.02

Varsity Bulldog dawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the roughdawgmom is a jewel in the rough

Quote Originally Posted by coop1448 View Post
    .... She will turn it in to "how I raised the eight on my own, bla bla bla".

I (a wife and mom) think she treated him terribly and it has progressively gotten worse, whether his standing up would have done any good. Appears to be the person she is. I don't believe that he should be going "out on the town at midnight with chix", with the little ones at home. But that is just me. He has also clearly stated that he just wanted one child, then got two, then got 6 more. I know he had a "part" in creating those additional 6, but there is probably a LOT of resentment.

JM.02
    I agree with you on the spin of Kate left alone with eight. Jon said he wanted just one? I missed that. There is a whole lot of resentment going on there. His comments about being only 32 and excited about this new stage of his life... and those earrings. I think he's looking for his inner coolness rather than married-and-beat-down-dad of eight.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I also think she will spin it and MANY (but most certainly, NOT ALL) will be sympathetic. She will turn it in to "how I raised the eight on my own, bla bla bla".

JM.02

This is the part that confuses me. I don't know about the rest of you, but my wife has never held a gun to my head and demanded that we engage in some adult bedrooom recreation. He could have said no and they could have adopted another child. Instead we may all have the option of adopting a Gooselin child before too long.

Sex at gunpoint would be pretty intense, don't you think?

Big Dog coop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud ofcoop1448 has much to be proud of coop1448's Avatar

He COULD have said no, but he didn't, and there you have the root of a lot of problems. I am sure they had sex, but the kids, I believe, were conceived in vitro, so she may have had a gun to the dr.'s head.???

She has such a dominating personality. It apparently attracted him in the beginning, but got old after time. She talked him into more kids, he relented, and now hates her for it. Poor kids in the crossfire of it!

He does appear to be going through some sort of "breaking out of his shell", which he should have done a long time ago.

But regardless of what you wanted 8 years ago (kids or no kids) and regardless of this "new stage in life", you still have 8 BIOLOGICAL dependents, who expect you to uphold your responsibilities.

I sincerely hope he does, and BTW, she needs work as well in a multitude of categories (wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend, writer) !!!!!

Varsity Bulldog dmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the roughdmcguirt23 is a jewel in the rough

But regardless of what you wanted 8 years ago (kids or no kids) and regardless of this "new stage in life", you still have 8 BIOLOGICAL dependents, who expect you to uphold your responsibilities.

I sincerely hope he does, and BTW, she needs work as well in a multitude of categories (wife, mom, sister, daughter, friend, writer) !!!!!
    I don't think anyone is saying Jon is a bad Dad in all of this. I think he'll do a better job as a parent without Kate hanging over his head. I guess we don't know who will get what custody yet, but I'd bet they split it down the middle pretty even. Actually, now that I think about it, a judge would probably grant him more custody than Kate just based on the amount of footage of her being so incredibly bossy along with that whole denying the kids water and then drinking it in front of them ordeal.

Champ dhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond reputedhussdawg has a reputation beyond repute dhussdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dmcguirt23 View Post
    I don't think anyone is saying Jon is a bad Dad in all of this. I think he'll do a better job as a parent without Kate hanging over his head. I guess we don't know who will get what custody yet, but I'd bet they split it down the middle pretty even. Actually, now that I think about it, a judge would probably grant him more custody than Kate just based on the amount of footage of her being so incredibly bossy along with that whole denying the kids water and then drinking it in front of them ordeal.
    Let's get honest, Jon was probably always Kate's little biotch. She probably just didnt become bossy overnight. It probably started bothering him once he got on national TV and everyone saw who the "man" in the family was. Now, Jon is out riding choppers and trying to act like a hardass. It probably would have happened rather or not the TV cameras were rolling once Jon woke and finally found his nuts one day. No way I would ever put up with a woman that domineering, but some guys like it that way.

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by dhussdawg View Post
    Let's get honest, Jon was probably always Kate's little biotch. She probably just didnt become bossy overnight. It probably started bothering him once he got on national TV and everyone saw who the "man" in the family was. Now, Jon is out riding choppers and trying to act like a hardass. It probably would have happened rather or not the TV cameras were rolling once Jon woke and finally found his nuts one day. No way I would ever put up with a woman that domineering, but some guys like it that way.

My wife used to watch this show, and everytime I would see a little of it, Kate was always talking down to Jon and belittling him infront of the kids and to the camera. I think I even made the comment once that he was going to leave her stuck with all those kids that she can't seem to control...and it looks like it finally happened.

Funny how Reality TV kills relationships/marrages...except for the Little People Big World family...and there is another controling, bitchy wife too...

BleedTechBlue CChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond reputeCChandler has a reputation beyond repute CChandler's Avatar

Its pretty wild that Ozzy Osbourne, of all people, probably has the healthiest, most functional family in the history of reality TV.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Luminaire View Post
    Its pretty wild that Ozzy Osbourne, of all people, probably has the healthiest, most functional family in the history of reality TV.
    Gene Simmons' Family Jewels seems to be ok...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Poisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the roughPoisso3 is a jewel in the rough Poisso3's Avatar
    Ellisville, MO (30 miles West of St. Louis)

The Osbournes and Gene Simmons are already used to intrusions into their family lives...the reality shows that feature non-celebs are the ones that have been shown to harm their family/relationships.

Administrator DocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond reputeDocMarvin362 has a reputation beyond repute DocMarvin362's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Gene Simmons' Family Jewels seems to be ok...
    That is a really good show. VERY entertaining.

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

The news just hit overseas.

+ Reply to Thread