+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: North Village Plaza

Puppy Crowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the roughCrowdaddy is a jewel in the rough

Re: North Village Plaza

I spoke to a wal-mart employee this weekend..He said rumor is a target is going up across from the USDA..Is there any validity to this?

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

Yep, I think the tournament starts Fri.:

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    Yep, I think the tournament starts Fri.:

I hear Robin Hood WILL make an appearance. I'm looking forward to getting me some Maid Marian.

GATA Goddess and Ultimate Fan Winner 2011 Dawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond reputeDawgmatic has a reputation beyond repute Dawgmatic's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    I hear Robin Hood WILL make an appearance.

Champ CutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to beholdCutiePie72 is a splendid one to behold

What happened to Cajun Cafe? I noticed it closed this week.

Champ olddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond reputeolddog75 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by CutiePie72 View Post
    What happened to Cajun Cafe? I noticed it closed this week.
    We had 13 people meeting there after the game and were very disappointed to see it closed.

Champ RhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond reputeRhythmDawg has a reputation beyond repute RhythmDawg's Avatar

Owner told me he sold out, whatever that means.

Champ hoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond reputehoppinmad has a reputation beyond repute

We're not talking "Mr. Personality" here either .... or at least a few years ago. That's when we to decided to head elsewhere when in Ruston. The guy could cook tho.
    Last edited by hoppinmad; 11-02-2011 at 06:04 AM.

Big Dog Sw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to allSw is a name known to all Sw's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hoppinmad View Post
    We're not talking "Mr. Personality" here either .... or at least a few years ago. That's when we to decided to head elsewhere when in Ruston. The guy could cook tho.
    He always has issues. I do hope the place reopens though.

Champ mentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud ofmentechsters has much to be proud of mentechsters's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RhythmDawg View Post
    Owner told me he sold out, whatever that means.
    Dr. Trey Underwood, who owns Petstar next door, bought it. I believe it is now for rent.

Bulldog LT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the earsLT1 seems to have something between the ears

Has anyone eaten at Zizzy's?

Varsity Bulldog dawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of lightdawg68 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by LT1 View Post
    Has anyone eaten at Zizzy's?
    Yea and I doubt I will go back. Just had a hamburger and fries to go. Ordered it with everything except cheese. Got home and all it had was lettuce and tomato, no pickle, no onion, no mayo, no mustard, etc.

BTW, since this thread came up again, I will answer a previously unanswered question (that some of us had some fun with). The moving of all the dirt just north of the new USDA building is nothing more than that...moving dirt - they were simply evening out the grades on both sides of the road for future use.

+ Reply to Thread